Reviews for Objects of Contemplation
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh my god, how did I miss this? Ack, I love your fics so much, and this one is no exception. You have *such* a flair for realistic dialogue between them. I thoroughly enjoyed this. This tough conversation between them was handled SO well. Ivy, you make me burn with envy sometimes! :-)
Zolo77 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I'm not sure how I never found this before!

so good!

Thanks for sharing.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow...this is amazing! I love the talk of the painting and the little wooden box...great job!
jenna chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
this is excellent. your stories always seem larger than life somehow, i hope you haven't quit for good.
itsajapanesegarden chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, this was an incredible story. You have a gift for writing. Some of your other work is so angsty it breaks my poor little heart, but this is a lovely mix of dark and light.

Too bad the EU writers had to make Leia's worst fears come true, what with that whole spawning-an-Evil-Sith thing. Uh, I guess they really should have adopted...
Mal'ury'ush chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
hey there!

wow this was really well written!

totally got the characters..I was feeling them. :-)

Tatooine Ghost is one of my favourite books and I always wanderedhow or when they talked about having or not having children. This story was a really good idea of how that might've happened.

Especially the "opening" of the topic "getting pregnant" the arallute was a very nice touch.

Although I wonder what the painting has to do with it all in the end...and I'm dying to know who actually send it. ;-)

Keep on the good work!

mtfbwy
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aww. I like that you give Han a soft side. He is the one who wants children. Too many fanfiction writers subdue that side of the former pirate, New Republic General, Hero of the Rebellion, Captain... you get the picture.
LASOS chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is great. I think you've really captured the conflict in their relationship but proven that their love extends further than that.
MandyQ chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I am so glad that I came and read this story again. I didn't want to review it until after I'd read Tatooine Ghost, which I had a hard time getting hold of. But now that I have read it I can say flatly that this was perfect. It should have been in the book. Everything was exactly as it should have been and I loved it. Great job with the characters, their interactions, their personalities, and the overall story arc. Perfect!

-MQ
JJagged chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I don't know how you do it, but I am in awe of your abilities. This story is so touching and so perfect. The characters are completely believable and lovable and just perfect. Thank you for great lines and great stories.
DallaLuna chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Well done! The characterization was lovely, and the reader could definitely empathize with both characters. You should consider writing a sequel.
For You Blue chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Gorgeous work, very very well done. :)
EdnaMode chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This fic was really great!

I don't know why it has only a few reviews...

It was well written, and the emotions of Leia and Han were so real (I hope you know what I want to say!)!

That were so Han&Leia!

(Sorry for my bad English...)
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
A sequel or anything? I liked it!
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007