Reviews for Below The Surface
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I just re-read this story and would love to know how it ends. I loved what I read though.
shuurei02 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Don't leave us hanging please! You said there's only one chapter left, please post it soon. Thanks. XD
where she went chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Way to leave us hanging, lol.
iamvmcrazy chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Ok, so i could not remember reading this story. I spent the last 30 mins. rereading this story and i love everything about it. I am wondering when u are going to update and finish the story. I hope it is soon! GOOD JOB!
mrs.logan echolls chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
i think this is out of character for piz but i want to know what happens so i am going to keep reading anyways
mrs.logan echolls chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
awkward!
buffy88 chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
aww..Logan's very cute.

hope they're getting married soon.
Jenn6891 chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
*new reader*

OMFG! this fic is amazing!

you're right everyone would think that it would be logan that would turn out to be abusive, but it ended up being piz.

wow! that was a great turn on how they used him in the show.

love that keith was disappointed when they broke up because it would just delay the eventual rest of their lives together bit.

love love love that logan just proposed!

can't wait for the last chappy.

update soon.
foolformisery chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Oh,I can't wait to see the last chapter,I'm really liking your story:)
kathi-ryn chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
This is a great story! I love the cliffhanger! Can't wait for more!
IamRomance chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
i love this story amazing
LoVefan4ever chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
Awh, I love Logan to the rescue! Kudos to you for wanting to finish this story! Update soon: )
currish chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
please please please write more!
currish chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Please don't let it be another year until you update again, I really hope Logan kicks the crap out of piz, I hate piz so much, and then rescues veronica with a kiss
TSJorSydPip chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
I am so glad that you updated. I love that Parker is helping Logan win Veronica back from Piz. Also, what a cliffhanger. I cannot wait to see what happens next. I do hope that Veronica dumps Piz once and for all. I understand her reasoning in giving Piz another chance but he blew it and deserves to pay. It's great that you made me so angry at Piz. Great job. I look forward to reading more soon!