Reviews for Boot Camp
I read this before a few years ago. I'm glad you still have this up. very enjoyable read-made me laugh, cry and smile. D
Fantastic! The author has some very real talent. A great read. Cannot wait to start the sequal!
Koiame chapter 65 . 8/10/2014
Effing amazing! I think I read this once before, but it has been amazing even the second time around! You have an amazing gift! I am so jealous of your mad skills, but grateful that you share them! Thank you and total high five for this incredible story!
Duaimei chapter 65 . 4/5/2014
Thank you! This is a very good fic, with great plot and dialogue. I may or may not have geared up over Duo's experience in solitary. I remember reading this the first time, and having to wait for updates. I just had the urge to reread.
Naughty Luce chapter 65 . 3/17/2014
Were there any straight boys in that marriage camp XD ?
Just kidding ;)

Wow. That was hell of a story. Loved it ! Congradulations. Thanks for writting it. I'm grinning so much that my cheeks hurt. There are so many things to say about all the plot twists that I'm speechless (booh, lousy me). I have been excited, worried, "awwwing", laughing... Well, I've been carried away. And THAT suspense... *shake my head* Can't believe I've spent hours without switching off my screen (can we say that ?). I don't want to read The Academy, though. Apparently it's not complete and you didn't update it since a long time ago. But I guess I will eventually fall into it anyway. Arf... I'm so addicted to your stories. I hope you will come back soon on ff net. Sounds like you've not been here for more than one year... Shame. Mais bon, c'est la vie ! -you do like french words, I've seen a lot of them in your stories, héhé !- It's okay... but if you come back, that would be so great :)

Again, thank you for this fic !
Naughty Luce chapter 37 . 3/16/2014
Damm, I just CAN'T stop reading this fic. Thrilling !

By the way, did you write "Et tu, Barton" on purpose ? Because in french we have two different "you", and here it's "toi" ;)

With this, my hand absolutely needs to click on "Next". This story is awesome.
BlackProdigy chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
One word...'genius'. I laughed so hard, I almost cried when Dou did that to Relana...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This story is amazing... A blast from the past for my first fandom- Gundam Wing. Love your writing so much!
jenny chapter 65 . 6/17/2013
oh my days ! epic-ness at its finest ! one of the best stories i think ive read ! coulda done with a touch more lemon tho :P
Gem chapter 65 . 6/12/2013
Hello,
I just wanted to say that this story is really well written and definitively great! Actually great enough for me to read everything in 2 days!
I m looking forward for reading the sequel...
thanks for the great time...
V. L. Crawford chapter 64 . 5/13/2013
This really was a great story.
V. L. Crawford chapter 42 . 5/13/2013
Can't these boys get a break at all?
V. L. Crawford chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. I will tell you I had no idea who or what Gundam wing AC was or it's characters but a fan of my stories talked me into reading this. You keep me laughing and in tears so far. I'm really glad she convinced me to try your story. I don't know if I will like other ones but this thing is fantastic. Great job so far.
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 65 . 3/20/2013
i love this! :3
ADarkSparklingDream chapter 53 . 3/11/2013
And we have a plan! But...yea...so...that'll be interesting. And Heero and Wufei for the win! Time to head home before things get to rowdy.
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »