Reviews for Boot Camp
Holy moly chapter 65 . 7/10
Yes, youre still getting reviews after all this time! This story is so amazing! All the characters were perfect. I loved the dialogue and interactions and plot. I laughed and fell in love and want to just say how amazing this fic is! :) Austin and Jason are now an otp of mine (I almost cried when I read about them in the end). I was up until 4 am reading this, so again, congrats and THANK YOU.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 34 . 5/7
I've always thoroughly enjoyed this fic, and on fact all of your stories. you write incredibly well and the characters are used quite adeptly according to their natures despite the au scenarios. That being said. I don't like Duo in this story. He's obnoxious and self-righteous, and seems to assume everyone should take him at is word, despite the fact that he cultivates a personality that makes him seem categorically untrustworthy. He gets much better later on, but still. I don't like him. I do however very much like Heero and Quatre who both seem like more realistic and grounded characters. and your Wufei is excellent, especially considering how most writers make him somewhat one dimensional. but in the end. Great story.
chars-aftercolony chapter 40 . 3/1
I love how skillfully you cast the traditional wufei-treize rivalry. brilliant. :D But I bet you get that allot. ;)
chars-aftercolony chapter 4 . 3/1
This is such a well thought out rehabilitation concept.
Liasid chapter 65 . 11/28/2015
Very nice story. I read the whole thing in two days. And now I'm going to go read the sequel :)
Dentellenoir chapter 65 . 10/27/2015
Ive read this fic a few times before and always enjoyed and remembered it. This week, something just triggered me to go back for a re-read! It was just as addicting to read as the first time through! Thank you again for sharing your work with everyone; it's a real "classic" to me!
Guest chapter 65 . 7/25/2015
I read this before a few years ago. I'm glad you still have this up. very enjoyable read-made me laugh, cry and smile. D
Guest chapter 65 . 5/22/2015
Fantastic! The author has some very real talent. A great read. Cannot wait to start the sequal!
Koiame chapter 65 . 8/10/2014
Effing amazing! I think I read this once before, but it has been amazing even the second time around! You have an amazing gift! I am so jealous of your mad skills, but grateful that you share them! Thank you and total high five for this incredible story!
Duaimei chapter 65 . 4/5/2014
Thank you! This is a very good fic, with great plot and dialogue. I may or may not have geared up over Duo's experience in solitary. I remember reading this the first time, and having to wait for updates. I just had the urge to reread.
Naughty Luce chapter 65 . 3/17/2014
Were there any straight boys in that marriage camp XD ?
Just kidding ;)

Wow. That was hell of a story. Loved it ! Congradulations. Thanks for writting it. I'm grinning so much that my cheeks hurt. There are so many things to say about all the plot twists that I'm speechless (booh, lousy me). I have been excited, worried, "awwwing", laughing... Well, I've been carried away. And THAT suspense... *shake my head* Can't believe I've spent hours without switching off my screen (can we say that ?). I don't want to read The Academy, though. Apparently it's not complete and you didn't update it since a long time ago. But I guess I will eventually fall into it anyway. Arf... I'm so addicted to your stories. I hope you will come back soon on ff net. Sounds like you've not been here for more than one year... Shame. Mais bon, c'est la vie ! -you do like french words, I've seen a lot of them in your stories, héhé !- It's okay... but if you come back, that would be so great :)

Again, thank you for this fic !
Naughty Luce chapter 37 . 3/16/2014
Damm, I just CAN'T stop reading this fic. Thrilling !

By the way, did you write "Et tu, Barton" on purpose ? Because in french we have two different "you", and here it's "toi" ;)

With this, my hand absolutely needs to click on "Next". This story is awesome.
BlackProdigy chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
One word...'genius'. I laughed so hard, I almost cried when Dou did that to Relana...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This story is amazing... A blast from the past for my first fandom- Gundam Wing. Love your writing so much!
jenny chapter 65 . 6/17/2013
oh my days ! epic-ness at its finest ! one of the best stories i think ive read ! coulda done with a touch more lemon tho :P
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »