Reviews for Boot Camp
Diana Lua chapter 55 . 6/16
You were absolutely evil in this one. You and Treize!
He is heinous here! I swear I could exactly imagine the look on his face when he looked at Duo. Gave me goosebumps! (I normally love him!)
OMG! This idea about the dispose the body was awful, but fit perfectly hehehe

The fight against Duo and Heero was great, so manly, so strong, so full of emotions... hohoho love it so very much.

Thanks a lot, I love this story.

Sorry by the random review, I just read today the translation of this chapter, so I came to left a review in the original too.
spencer1024 chapter 65 . 5/25
I just finished boot camp and just like your other stories, it blew me away. I couldn't wait to log on and read more everyday. You are an amazing writer and very inspirational. You capture the personalities of my favorite anime characters greatly. I loved all the drama in this story, very well written. I will be starting The Academy tomorrow I am sure. Feel free to email me back, I hope you still receive these reviews.
Sara
My Life is Now Complete
You are such an amazing writer. Seriously. This is the third story of yours I have read. I love your work. I wish I was a fan when you first wrote these stories cause then I would know you would see my reviews and that I could have given you any encouragement that you needed to continue wrighting. I am going to read the academy evening knowing that's in incomplete. Please come back to wrighting. You have such an amazing gift. Please!
Diana Lua chapter 51 . 12/23/2016
Hey,
I'm kind of ashamed...
I've been read this story long ago, in the portuguese translation, but I never left a review in the original for you.
So toke a chance, once Aryam place a new translated chapter today, to came say to you how much I like this one.

That was a very nice history, very different, original and interesting.
My ex-husband was millitary and I have some knowlegments about the training and lots of your descriptions was quite near the reality. :)

I'm a big Treize's fan... and the fact he was so evil here bother me a little, just a little because the plot is so good, that doesn't really matters.
Also, the way you used Relena in the previous chapters, was absolutely hilarious. Pink envelopes? For a maximum security prision? Hohohohohoh I can imagine the Heero's embarrassment.

I love the way you put Wufei and Zechs here... I really didn't expected for this, but, wow, I'm in love of this two. I wish you had writed some more about them, but I understand.

Anyway, this chapter was very very cute...
I could say a bit machista, (how any woman couldnt be equal a man?) but, I know that wasn't your intention, and fits in the Wufei's original character. :p
I love the bond between Wufei and Duo, like a lot these two, and here, even they don't have a big difference of age, is a very cute bond. When Wufei said if he had a child would like was like Duo... I melted.

I'm not sure about the 3x4 part, I think is difficult do something different with they. But, 1x2... awwww... very very good, since the beggining, the anger, the insecurities, the desire, the need to hide... love it. Your Duo is amazing here, so clever, so smart, so dauntless. Love him.

The language was also cute and fluflly and a little lewd, perfect balanced.
I think the translation was bit more strong... but maybe because see the words in our own languege should be a kind of more strong anyway.

So, I like this very much, and sorry for never before came to tell you this.
Kisses
Diana Lua
Holy moly chapter 65 . 7/10/2016
Yes, youre still getting reviews after all this time! This story is so amazing! All the characters were perfect. I loved the dialogue and interactions and plot. I laughed and fell in love and want to just say how amazing this fic is! :) Austin and Jason are now an otp of mine (I almost cried when I read about them in the end). I was up until 4 am reading this, so again, congrats and THANK YOU.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 34 . 5/7/2016
I've always thoroughly enjoyed this fic, and on fact all of your stories. you write incredibly well and the characters are used quite adeptly according to their natures despite the au scenarios. That being said. I don't like Duo in this story. He's obnoxious and self-righteous, and seems to assume everyone should take him at is word, despite the fact that he cultivates a personality that makes him seem categorically untrustworthy. He gets much better later on, but still. I don't like him. I do however very much like Heero and Quatre who both seem like more realistic and grounded characters. and your Wufei is excellent, especially considering how most writers make him somewhat one dimensional. but in the end. Great story.
chars-aftercolony chapter 40 . 3/1/2016
I love how skillfully you cast the traditional wufei-treize rivalry. brilliant. :D But I bet you get that allot. ;)
chars-aftercolony chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
This is such a well thought out rehabilitation concept.
Liasid chapter 65 . 11/28/2015
Very nice story. I read the whole thing in two days. And now I'm going to go read the sequel :)
Dentellenoir chapter 65 . 10/27/2015
Ive read this fic a few times before and always enjoyed and remembered it. This week, something just triggered me to go back for a re-read! It was just as addicting to read as the first time through! Thank you again for sharing your work with everyone; it's a real "classic" to me!
Guest chapter 65 . 7/25/2015
I read this before a few years ago. I'm glad you still have this up. very enjoyable read-made me laugh, cry and smile. D
Guest chapter 65 . 5/22/2015
Fantastic! The author has some very real talent. A great read. Cannot wait to start the sequal!
Koiame chapter 65 . 8/10/2014
Effing amazing! I think I read this once before, but it has been amazing even the second time around! You have an amazing gift! I am so jealous of your mad skills, but grateful that you share them! Thank you and total high five for this incredible story!
Duaimei chapter 65 . 4/5/2014
Thank you! This is a very good fic, with great plot and dialogue. I may or may not have geared up over Duo's experience in solitary. I remember reading this the first time, and having to wait for updates. I just had the urge to reread.
1,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »