Reviews for Kunoichi
captainamerica-owl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is very short, but I think that's what makes it work so well. This is very well done. )
Heise chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
It's really dark and nasty and borderline disturbing, but I'm really interested in this idea as of recent. It reminds me of the femme fatale idea. It's really interesting.

Good job. Dark and simple and somehow kind of sad but in a discreetly uplifting way. Ergh? (but choice of words) But I just meant to say I liked your fic. I think this is one of my first Temari-centered fics. /
Nyny chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow I really like your story Happy to have choice to read it for practice my english.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Exquisite. Beautifully written. I enjoyed this, especially Kankuro comment at the end.
Runespoor chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
...Finally a fic on this subject which makes sense. THANK YOU.
i luv u -im bored chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
weird but ok i can live with that baki and tema kinda nasty but i do get where u get it its ok i guess
Only Secret chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I love the first paragraph. It embodies a different but still very very true perspective of kunoichi. It's excellently written and definitely deserve more reviews!
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Good. )
10joinfei chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
wow... creapy and disturbing but still really good... poor temari-san!

10join

fei!
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love Temari and Kankurou. I love this little story, even if it's disturbing. ...in fact I kind of wish it were longer.
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Your stories are amzing. I love them so much. This one is especially good, and it captures Temari well.