Reviews for A Matchless Match
nayin17 chapter 6 . 1/17
Oh yes, Harry is perfect for Ginny
nayin17 chapter 3 . 1/17
Love Harry's description of himself as the best man for Ginny lol
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/17
Oh poor poor clueless Harry lol
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/17
Love your Harry and Ginny
Starrya47 chapter 8 . 1/12
Fhfhtbfbf. Awww
nayin17 chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
Read this 10x now both in here and SIYE...still perfect for me
AquaGaurdian chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
I knew there was another chapter and I was still almost convinced that he would get the girl! Oh the bad timing with the photo and then the Ginny Weasley fan club showing up- poor Harry! Can't wait to finish the story!
AquaGaurdian chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
You miss are a great storyteller you transitioned from Harry being ignorant over his feelings to being in denial. That is not as easy as it sounds! Good work. These last two chapters should be beyond awesome!
AquaGaurdian chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
The plot thickens! I like the direction this story is going but what happened to the supposed matchmaking part? Haha
AquaGaurdian chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
A broom closet haha nice ending!
AquaGaurdian chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Can I just say Stupendous! This is awesome! I love to see how quickly Harry's feelings are growing- and yet you are showing that he is still clueless as of yet. Trust me I have read enough fan fiction to know how hard that is to do!
AquaGaurdian chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Man this chapter was better than the last! I loved seeing Harry subconsciously jealous! I hope to see more. On a different note I love love love the Digimon quote! Big fan!
AquaGaurdian chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I know that this was written years ago but I thought it was such a good story I would review! I love this story so far! I liked the part when Harry first comes up with the idea! It seemed like Ginny was disappointed if not in an obvious way that Harry was talking about playing matchmaker! Good story and can't wait for more!
nayin17 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
hate cho
nayin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Read this at SIYE loads of times but Im still excited reading this story here. Love love love and please make a sequel