Reviews for Yajuu no Kinkou
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
How come naruto doesnt get a fox morph? Will naruto get to keep any Dino morphs he acquires (I'm hoping he'll go for velociraptor, allosaurus, mosasaur, megalodon, and maybe quezetlcoatl) Also why doesn't he use shadow clones to get various DNA of other animals as well as use them to train in animal form?
Please pm me on what u think
kurifu gari chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
This was a awsome cross over
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
I think you should do Harry Potter and Animorphs crossover where the twins get invited to Hogwarts, but before they go, Naruto gives them the morphing ability.
Matt chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Naruto must be really stupid if he dicided to add a person who's is to be an actress. I mean she could be working for the Yeerks and acting like she is nice and friendly.
Matt chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Wow! This is horrible. I mean if I were you I'd want Naruto to meet the Animorphs.
Zuko Uzumaki chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Okay first off, I love the story. It has a decent plot even if it skips quite a bit and there are also some bits that you could have elaborated more on. However your grammar was terrible. Seriously just type it up in ms word first and then copy and paste, it doesn't get all the mistakes but it will get most of them. Also don't just say that naruto explained how chakra affects morphing, actually explain it. It doesn't have to be a real explanation, this is fanfiction make something up. Other than those to things though this is a really good story that I would recommend to my friends.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
ITS NOT ODD! ITS EPIC!

It was a great read. I will miss this fic, goodbye old chum
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
I like this ending way more than the original. Animorphs win, yeerks lose, no more evil yeerk, Epic end
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
Poor Naruto, sperm milking... Hehe

Now I'm interested in Predator. If you're still alive, might you answer this question? (Is it a good movie?)

At least Naruto is training his child!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
And Sai is introduced. Weird fellow isn't he?
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Elfangor's last memories were depressing and tear jerker. At least Naruto defeated Arbat the andalite jerk!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
I like crossovers and I am willing to review every chapter of this thing to prove how great this is
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Have anyone ever mentioned what great author you have? You might want to change some mistakes like punctuation or spelling though.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Not the best way to make a welcoming gift Naruto. At least Soul is fluffy
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
That is a very good question. And Naruto is very capable of fighting of an entire army of animorphs!