Reviews for Missing Pieces AND Sequel: Picking Up the Pieces
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
i loved the babe she's incorrigible line.

very bittersweet and poignant story.
thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
oh my gawd! such a tear jerker!
I love Kyla.
More so I love r/s have a daughter.
FourReasons chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This is utterly amazing. This story makes me cry every time I read it, it captures every emotion brutally at times, but still perfectly. This is one I will come back to again and again.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
THIS WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY. I LOVED IT SO MUCH.
Maddiedog chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Incredible! I loved every word.
Maddiedog chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow! Powerful, heart wrenching ...how do authors feel about reviews of work written six years before? I am so glad fanfiction is forever! And, I am so glad I have two more chapters to enjoy.
Ybanormlmom chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Just found This story and really enjoyed it. I'm hoping to find more of your stories and possibly a continuation of this one. It's very sweet!
crzy4luke chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
This is a fantastic story. I would love a sequel.
merfinzzz chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
This one was superb. I felt everything and had tears in my eyes. I haven't finished the series yet, but when I get towards the ending I'm hoping it goes along these lines cuz this was the best. I still don't see the Joe way. Don't much care for him. This story was touching, happy, sad, emotional, sweet, despairing and everything in between. Everything was written so well I really felt them all too. Yay! I would keep reading if it was continued, but I think this is a good place to stop. It feels right and anything after this might be overkill. Thanks for the great reading and I'm looking forward to more!
carrotmusic chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Wonderful story! Amazing to watch Steph come to grips with the reality of Ranger's return. Thanks for sharing.
CTBabe1202 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Beautiful & heartfelt.

Thanks for sharing.

R
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
What an emotional ride! Great short that had my heart aching and smiling through tears all at once! Thank you!
wendydarling78 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Yes, please do a sequel! I would love to see what happens when they return to Trenton or when Ranger sees his family again. Great story! :)
mssmith chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful story, thank you so mu for sharing this one.
BearcatsRock chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I just discovered the FF last night. What a sad/sweet story about our favorite couple. Great job.