Reviews for The Way of the Shinobi
leo lightning chapter 4 . 6/5
WoW its awesome i cant believe its your first kakasaku, looks like you write by your heart not brain, i like naruto series because it shows that life is not always easy its a fucked up thing and it may change any second.
Joele chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
That quote from Mulan touched me deeply when I was younger. Thank you for writing this piece.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I just love Kakashi and Sakura as a pair, And I do hope that the creator of Naruto will pair them, or somehow show interest between the two characters. Thanks for writing this one-shot :)!
Ithilium chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Your story is absolutely brilliant. Your writing is clear, pure, and intense. The emotions are amazing, and your character development is very well done. You MUST continue this story...please :)
shadow-saur chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I'm very impressed by this fic. The descriptions and emotions were very detailed and you managed to write the whole thing without any names or dialogue. Which is impressive.
moor chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I love how you've portrayed Kakashi as an actual man (as opposed to so many fanfics which seem to portray him as an angsty teenager) - and how little you relied on dialogue through the entire story. I think it really made things flow together smoothly!

Also, damn it was harsh reading through the torture sections, and the effects they had on Kakashi (despite everything he had already lived through). The way you spoke of him 'following his father' (as opposed to saying 'attempted suicide') altered how I thought about the scene, too.

Thank you for not turning Sakura into an angsting, melodramatic wimp, too - I like how strong and determined you made her, and how hard she kept trying through everything. :D
wasabi-senpai chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
wah...that was amazing. Lots of emotion...I loved it.

Keep up the good work!
prescripto13 chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
I love your sense of emotion and depth. Excellent job!
chibisasuke chapter 4 . 5/8/2007

That was an incredible piece of work... who knew fanfiction could be 'that' good..

Props to you and your brains!

Kakashi1334 chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
I loved this story! I can't believe this was your first KakaSaku fanfiction. I.. wow I don't know what to say but that this was really good!
Ane S. Thesia chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
*Very* nice ending!

I look forward to reading whatever else you're cooking up in the future. :D
Mandy138 chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
And what a beautiful flower has bloomed from the seed first planted in chapter one. Wonderful, wonderful angst fully matured and realized with such majestic description and characterization that begs nothing less than praise for the imagery and emotion illicited from the writing.

Its taste lingers richly in my head and blends like a thick creamer to my own envisionings, flavor most complementing.

Excellent and most thoroughly enjoyed.
mel chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
That was a truly wonderful story!
Alanna The Lionness chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
jeez! were you trying to make me cry? heh heh, at least i loved the ending. antiways good story (even if i really hate angst...).

Jemiul chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
A fantastic chapter. I love your story.

You're a good author. I liked the way you described Kakashi and Sakura, it was perfect but I'd like to know what there daughters name is *g*

Really good work. I hope you'll write more of this pairing.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »