Reviews for Our Hell
irma66 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I really really enjoyed this. Lamb trying to look out for Veronica was actually kinda moving. Hated him but that felt right. This could be fleshed out with more scenes; it would be interesting to get more opinions on what their loved ones are doing without them from the "dearly"departed. I also liked Lilly flipping Aaron off but still being put off by his malevolence. Great piece.
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Interesting concept. :) I like.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
A hint of longing from Lamb towards Veronica? That would be awesome.
crimsonlilly chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh God Good Very Very Good

I Would Say My Favorite Line

Buts It's All Just So Brillant

:D
maipigen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I like the fact that Lily and Cass end up being friends of sorts, but I would have loved to see her grudge a little more lol.

Oh and Lamb, that was hilarious.

I really liked this one!

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw... I absolutely love it! Amazingly written, great idea! And I love all the different ghosts reactions. I also LOVE that Lamb watches of Veronica. So cute! AWESOME WORK! Well done.
LoveIsAManySplendidThing chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Well done! Great read.
loganv chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i love it. keep going please
LoVer18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I really liked this. It was very well written and you portrayed the characters perfectly.
gypsysoul chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was amazing! I loved the idea that they're in hell, but without the fire and brimstone. think you would ever do a sequal to this?
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
awsome. Really liked it.
Caralynne chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Very interesting perspective...kinda sad, though, that anyone who dies automatically just gets to wander the earth for all eternity..
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
i liked this alot. i also really liked all the special appearances...esp lamb. ahh, poor lamb...:(

this was really cool, though, and awesome idea. wonderful. and pretty well written, too. only a couple hardly visible errors. loved it!