Reviews for A Windy Story
Bookdancer chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Awesome ending! I don't think you could have made it much better. And great job on the fic!
Avaerial chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
So glad you decided to share this story with the fandom. It was beautifully composed. Spoken to the brother's everlasting devotion to one another so softly. Again, thank you for composing this story and sending it our way.

Great job and hope to read more from you soon!
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Very fun read. I enjoyed the confusion of the alternative universe they both got stuck in. I also loved the ending. Thanks.
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Great story but was really really hoping for some major Sam limping, oh well I'll just hope for you to write a new one with lot's and lot's. Ever consider writing a blind or deaf or sick SAm? Not cancer sick but heart, kidney, or liver sick? Thanks for a great story, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
GOod that Sam's back but Dean? I'm guessing because technically it's suicide that he won't kill Dean again? THanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
This chapter reminds me of the frighteners. Great job, now onto the next, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Ok that's kinda what I thought the cloaked guy did, especially when Dean woke up and found out he had a stab wound. Onto more I go... Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Now you are just messing with my dang noodle. No more, you have to bring an injured Sam back to Dean and soon. Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
NNNooooooooo no no no bad author, no killing My guy, no no bad author. I'm hoping for a change of direction with the next chapter, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I don't want Sam to be dead, just hurt and now Dean won't find him. I'm worried! Thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Loved the first chapter and hope that there's some really good limp Sam to come. Thanks bunches, Nicole. chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
It was worth the wait. Thank you for finishing this as I have so many stories on alert from a few years ago that have never been finished!

Great to see the boys back together, both relatively unscathed and heading off in the Impala!
Thorny Hedge chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Sad to see it end. Looking forward to your next adventure.
hotshow chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
I thought this story was very good - well worth the wait.

I'm looking to more of your stories.

Thank you.
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I enjoyed reading the ending to your story.

Love that the brothers are back together.

Not sure I completely understand what or who is Oz, but he was interesting,

Thanks for sharing your story with us and also thanks! for finishing it, that was very kind since I had started reading this story back when you first posted.

Thanks again and until next time,

Take care.