Reviews for So She Dances
Sarela Jade chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is a beautiful piece, Tiniwiel. :) (It's phoenix212 from LJ, by the way.) I really enjoyed this story - I think you did an astounding job.

The only critique I could offer would be to proof-read it several times before submitting it, to not only check for spelling and grammar errors, but to make sure your words are not jumbled either, so that it all flows well. Other than that, I see no fault in this wonderful fic. :D

I especially loved the ending, particularly because of Erik's small appearance - and you seemed to have left a bit of a cliff-hanger, too. :) Are you ever going to write more?

Again, great job! :)

- SJ
LittleFlowerLei chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I loved it! It as so cool!
phantomluver4ever1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
That was good. You should make a sequal. I too had planned on writing a story for the thing, but it turns out my story is way too long, so I'm just going to post it here on . Great job!

phantomluver4ever1
Imaginary1018 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I'm sorry no one else has reviewed this, I thought it was very well done. I don't usually like to read one shots, but the title caught my eye (I'm guessing you're a Josh Groban fan too?) and I really enjoyed this piece. Hope you won the contest, it was fabulous!