Reviews for Tread Softly
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
A very sweet story! I can just imagine Christopher going about courting Millie in this way. Confusing mixed signals and moodiness and a lack of articulation. Very good!
storyranger chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ha Ha Ha! I can totally see this happening! Brilliant :D
4Icky4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
o. Is christopher really that cranky..? I thought he was kind of kind? lolx nice piece btw
Krirobe chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Very nice! Christopher was perfect, a little arrogant and defensive and just perfect. It was also very atmospheric, very civil and "English," because of your writing style. I liked it a lot!
wallyflower chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
What a very beautifully-written oneshot. It's Christopher as only Millie could see him. :) It's a tiny bit funny, as I'm sure you intended it to be, but it's also rather sad. Extremely well-written. :) Well done!
Poison Gaze chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
hey that was pretty cool. You should definitely write more on it. I wonder who Conrad gets together with he's such a nice guy he should get an awesome girl
wienerpigs chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Nice reference to Yeat's "tread softly because you tread on my dreams." The phrase "inarticulate pride of a purebred racehorse" was beautiful; spot-on. Christopher is confoundedly charming/annoying and not in the least over done, and Millie's complete understanding of his character is perfect.

Good work!
Zacchary chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
perfectly beautiful.
Zacchary chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
perfectly beautiful.
bored college student chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Spot on! Really well done-thanks!
Trinity chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
How absolutely charming! I'm so in love with this fic and the facet it showed of Christopher and Millie's relationship; I'm practically grinning my face off. Argh, so. much. love! It's just so credible that Christopher is the one to provide all the basis of the relationship and Millie is the one to actually move it forward. . I love it! *incoherent*
Melodylink chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I like this. An accurate snapshot of their Christopher and Millie - nothing too cloying or out of character. Subtle and indirect, just like them, but sweet enough to be real. _
Ori chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aww that's pretty cute. )
older and amused chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
this is brilliant! it's the most completely in-character Christopher/Millie fic i've ever read! hooray for you!
dreaminghour chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Oh, this was nice. I really enjoyed reading this.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »