Reviews for Hurricane in Stars Hollow, Take Cover at Luke's
Literati44 chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
I love your story:)
kristina chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
more luke & lor things! i love it! keep writing!

push through that writers block you said you ahve! ha!

and a question when was this hurrican like after they first got engaged are like way before cuz it said rory was a senior ...was that in highschool? or what
Like2CUHappy chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
i love it update asa and the poll. emily an richard-tie, chris and jason-neither, lorelai or rory- lorelai, jess or dean-jess, paris or lane- tie
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
Emily

Chris (but keep in mind everyone has Chris be the gy that comes back and ruins things so Jason is always unexpected)

Lorelai

Jess

Paris AND Lane (how could I choose?)
livingnthehollow chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
great chapter. i love this story. i liked how emily and richard reacted. okaa and now i'm doing the poll.

emily

jason [i hate him too but anyone is better than chris]

lorelai

jess

lane [although i ended up liking paris too]
MoonlightGardenias chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
I loved the update! Glad that Emily and Richard took the news well, I wasn't expecting it, but I liked the way it turned out. Great job! And as far as the poll goes, by answers for each (in order) are:

Richard-Because, well-he always tends to be the softer, kinder parent as far as Lorelai is concerned. And well, Edward Herrman is amazing.

Jason-Because, well...overall, he was a good guy. And I really-REALLY can't stand Chris.

Lorelai-I love Rory, too, but I've been told I act a lot like Lorelai. That, and well..who doesn't like her? (well, you know...)

Jess-I do like Dean. Well, I liked Dean until the whole Rory and him sleeping together while he was married thing. Whatever. Anyway, Overall, I always liked Jess more.

Paris-Again, the choice was hard, because Lane was Rory's best friend. But Paris' rants and choices and things..well, anyway, that's my choice.

Sorry for the long review, but I figured I'd answer the poll. Update soon!
cmtaylor531 chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Nice update... as for who i like better you make some tough choices... I love richard... But i think Emilys character on the show is just awesome... and Definately Chris... Now how am i suppose to choose between Lor and ROry... Definately Jess...I hated Dean with a Passion... Though i do like Jared on Supernatuarl... I love Paris she is just to out there not to love!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
loved the chapter...short-ish and sweet.

Who Do You Like Better?

Richard

i can't believe i'm saying this...Chris *washes mouth with soap* ( lol )

Lorelai

Jess

as much as i love Lane i have to go with Paris...she's more entertainging

update soon!
lvgandld4ever chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
so...ew. celery and bread. hahahaha. but nice combo for a pregnant woman i guess. )

the polls...

1. richard.

2. chris. (i despised jason...like really bad. and i hated chris, but seriously, jason didn't even get along with the parents, so yes)

3. oh god-this is hard. don't do that to me! i refuse to answer.

4. JESS!

5. aw man this is mean too! i loved both of them! paris just had that wacky side to her..and lane...was well lane! the girl who snuck behind her moms back for everything!...i truly do not know. if i HAD to choose i would say lane though...? idk that could change in the next 5 minutes...

ah idk! i'll stick with lane for now.
JavaJunkieMyMy chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Love Love Love it!

PoLL:

richard

Both cant choose between them

Lane!
NeuroticFemale chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Emily or Richard : RICHARD

Chris or Jason : JASON, he was funny but not right for Lorelai, and burn in hell Chris, he is a bastard and a dickhead, and earth ain't big enough for even one of his personalities, so die yuppie die!

Lorelai or Rory: Lorelai. She is funny and classic, and drop dead goregous.

Jess or Dean : Dean for a partner for Rory, because Jess is her cousin and ew. But Jess was funny. So Jess.

Paris or Lane: Hm a toughy. Lane, because she broke free from her family but still respected what Mrs Kim had to say. And Paris is a trust fund baby, who has sex with wrinkly penises! Ew
BB-Caskett chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Aww, I'm so glad that everything is very,well, happy. Great chapter! I prefer: Emily, Jason, Dean, and Lane. As for Lorelai or Rory, I can't pick. I'm 50-50 on that one. Please update soon! :)
julia chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
just wanted to let you know that i love ur story. I just found it today, and i am so glad that i started reading it. i also want to let you know that u r evil for adding the cliffhanger. update soon :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
That's a hard poll! Well, Emily, because I think she's funnier, Jason, cause even though I hate his guts, I will never like Christopher better than anyone, Lorelai, because Rory annoys me sometimes and the only time I was ever mad at Lorelai was the end of season 6 and most of season 7, and the writing sucked for all the characters, Jess, cause I LOVE HIM, and it's a tie between Paris and Lane because Paris is hilarious and Lane's awesome. Great chapter, I'm so glad they approve! Update soon!
CrimStudent47 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007