Reviews for Hurricane in Stars Hollow, Take Cover at Luke's
Literati44 chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
I love your story:)
kristina chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
more luke & lor things! i love it! keep writing!

push through that writers block you said you ahve! ha!

and a question when was this hurrican like after they first got engaged are like way before cuz it said rory was a senior ...was that in highschool? or what
Like2CUHappy chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
i love it update asa and the poll. emily an richard-tie, chris and jason-neither, lorelai or rory- lorelai, jess or dean-jess, paris or lane- tie
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 10 . 8/10/2007

Chris (but keep in mind everyone has Chris be the gy that comes back and ruins things so Jason is always unexpected)

Paris AND Lane (how could I choose?)
livingnthehollow chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
great chapter. i love this story. i liked how emily and richard reacted. okaa and now i'm doing the poll.

jason [i hate him too but anyone is better than chris]

lane [although i ended up liking paris too]
MoonlightGardenias chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
I loved the update! Glad that Emily and Richard took the news well, I wasn't expecting it, but I liked the way it turned out. Great job! And as far as the poll goes, by answers for each (in order) are:

Richard-Because, well-he always tends to be the softer, kinder parent as far as Lorelai is concerned. And well, Edward Herrman is amazing.

Jason-Because, well...overall, he was a good guy. And I really-REALLY can't stand Chris.

Lorelai-I love Rory, too, but I've been told I act a lot like Lorelai. That, and well..who doesn't like her? (well, you know...)

Jess-I do like Dean. Well, I liked Dean until the whole Rory and him sleeping together while he was married thing. Whatever. Anyway, Overall, I always liked Jess more.

Paris-Again, the choice was hard, because Lane was Rory's best friend. But Paris' rants and choices and things..well, anyway, that's my choice.

Sorry for the long review, but I figured I'd answer the poll. Update soon!
cmtaylor531 chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Nice update... as for who i like better you make some tough choices... I love richard... But i think Emilys character on the show is just awesome... and Definately Chris... Now how am i suppose to choose between Lor and ROry... Definately Jess...I hated Dean with a Passion... Though i do like Jared on Supernatuarl... I love Paris she is just to out there not to love!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
loved the chapter...short-ish and sweet.

Who Do You Like Better?

i can't believe i'm saying this...Chris *washes mouth with soap* ( lol )

as much as i love Lane i have to go with Paris...she's more entertainging

update soon!
lvgandld4ever chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
so...ew. celery and bread. hahahaha. but nice combo for a pregnant woman i guess. )

the polls...

1. richard.

2. chris. (i despised really bad. and i hated chris, but seriously, jason didn't even get along with the parents, so yes)

3. oh god-this is hard. don't do that to me! i refuse to answer.

4. JESS!

5. aw man this is mean too! i loved both of them! paris just had that wacky side to her..and lane...was well lane! the girl who snuck behind her moms back for everything!...i truly do not know. if i HAD to choose i would say lane though...? idk that could change in the next 5 minutes...

ah idk! i'll stick with lane for now.
daydreamerrr chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Love Love Love it!

Both cant choose between them

NeuroticFemale chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Emily or Richard : RICHARD

Chris or Jason : JASON, he was funny but not right for Lorelai, and burn in hell Chris, he is a bastard and a dickhead, and earth ain't big enough for even one of his personalities, so die yuppie die!

Lorelai or Rory: Lorelai. She is funny and classic, and drop dead goregous.

Jess or Dean : Dean for a partner for Rory, because Jess is her cousin and ew. But Jess was funny. So Jess.

Paris or Lane: Hm a toughy. Lane, because she broke free from her family but still respected what Mrs Kim had to say. And Paris is a trust fund baby, who has sex with wrinkly penises! Ew
BB-Caskett chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Aww, I'm so glad that everything is very,well, happy. Great chapter! I prefer: Emily, Jason, Dean, and Lane. As for Lorelai or Rory, I can't pick. I'm 50-50 on that one. Please update soon! :)
julia chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
just wanted to let you know that i love ur story. I just found it today, and i am so glad that i started reading it. i also want to let you know that u r evil for adding the cliffhanger. update soon :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
That's a hard poll! Well, Emily, because I think she's funnier, Jason, cause even though I hate his guts, I will never like Christopher better than anyone, Lorelai, because Rory annoys me sometimes and the only time I was ever mad at Lorelai was the end of season 6 and most of season 7, and the writing sucked for all the characters, Jess, cause I LOVE HIM, and it's a tie between Paris and Lane because Paris is hilarious and Lane's awesome. Great chapter, I'm so glad they approve! Update soon!
CrimStudent47 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007