Reviews for Stronger and Stronger
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
pure awsomeness. i serously love this story. i really do. the way they never gave up in their dream and that they persevered even though poeple kept trying to crush their dreams. a true testimate to human continuation.
Tzar Of The Mad World chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Short and Forever.."Ever give up your dreams for they are the future"-David V. Singer...Thank you for the Awesome oneshot
Death's Disciple chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I certainly can see Asuka belittleling Shinji's dreams...Gendo would merely not support or encourage them, not actively nuking them, less so if Yui is still alive...
Beowulf31486 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Hm...this was quite an interesting read, even if it is full of OOCness and is somewhat rough around the edges. It was still an entertaining little story of needing to believe and set forth to accomplish your dreams.

On another note, when do you think that you will be updating The Notebook? I realize that you have been wanting to focus more on Claymore instead, but it has been quite awhile since you have last updated it. Eh, in any case see you around Apartment 402.
some guy from somewhere chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
A wonderful story, but in all honesty, I think it would have been just as good, if not better, had you written it as a piece of orginal fiction. Just give them original physical descriptions, and change the names; boom, a wonderful story all on it's own.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Completely AU... but the point is clear: Work hard, and dreams come true. (bo_o)b
IceBlade28 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Nah, this was sweet. A really nice fic; Asuka got shut down! I really liked it; it's got an undefineable charm.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
interesting one-shot you have. very inspiring work
unknown user chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Haha, good stuff ; I really enjoyed this fic - its upliftingness is welcome right now, and the way you make it really come alive (even in such an alegorical fashion as it does) is something to be proud of. Keep it up.
94saturn chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is a weird story! And I like it!

Now I need to use some profanity in context, so I apologize.

This story kicked some serious ass!

Well done my friend, well done!

Dale (AKA 94saturn)
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Kick. Ass. _ Cheesy as hell, but it works so perfectly for them! Ending was a little melodramatic, but Shinji going "nyah nyah!" to Asuka made up for it. Good work!
clope023 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I usually tend to stay from AU fics but a SR from the Hamstadini are exceptions in my book ;)! great fic!
T.Storm chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow, excellent story... I really wouldn't describe this as a crackfic though. I hope you'll release more of these short stories in the future.
PennStGuy chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
If this is a crackfic... I want what you're smoking. I thought it was beautifully written, and one of the few "teaser" stories that didn't leave me angry at the end. The dialougue did get a bit confusing at times when you were trying to make them sound childish, but I guess that was intentional. Other then that, no complaints... keep up the awesome work Hamstadini.
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
very, very, very nice, i loved it. maybe the pat was alittle ahead of itself, but iliked the added effect. thanks