Reviews for Better than me
CanadianGirl14 chapter 33 . 6/21
Great chapter! I'm so glad to see an update to this story! It had been such a long time I didn't think I would ever seen another one. Are you planning on posting another? I sure hope so, and look forward to whenever that might be!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
Wow...
And the cliffie is going to drive me crazy. {Galby isn't the only one who like to torture people.}
Great Chapter.
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
PanthersFan14 chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
This chapter was so good! I love your story, and can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kate chapter 31 . 11/15/2012
Okay, that was a cliffy! You have to update soon, please! But other than the HUGE cliffy, it was a good chapter. Keep going. I like this.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 31 . 11/15/2012
Why would the mention of 'power' make Murty faint?...
*blink blink*
And why wouldn't Agatha think to return to the horses?...
*facepalm*
But what I really loved is Katherine's memory/dream.
Chapter was wonderful.
Kate chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
An update would be much appreciated...
Kay chapter 30 . 7/17/2012
I just found this story a few days ago and have totally fallen for it! I just can't stop reading it! Please, please, please, PLEASE update soon. I love the way that you have brought in the new characters and made them blend so well with the original ones. I do hope the eventually you will reunite Murtagh and Kaila. I like the character you have made her into. Maybe eventually you could make Kaila be a Rider! Update soon!
Restrained.Freedom chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
Fantastic chapter!
But I feel ill at the thought that Art is going to have the upper hand once more.
:'(
perseverance IC chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
Amazing work as always...love the emotions between the characters...it gives life to the story. nice work.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
Ah... you did the unthinkable... Insinuating that Thorn was forced to hatch for Murtagh. I find that unacceptable and impossible, so I will just pretend that you didn't go there, and continue with the read.

Art has to be insane to think that Murt would trust him with Kaila after all this time.

But I must compliment you on how you are bringing all of these OC's in together through their relations to canon characters. It greatly increases the reality factor of this fic.
Maresia Eterna chapter 28 . 4/18/2012
*pokes*

This shall not sound like a threat, but...well, girl, I do know where you live (evil laugh).

I will patiently wait to know more about this...or maybe not that patiently.
lala chapter 28 . 4/12/2012
I sooo love your story! It so great I love those two together! Writewrite about the night they spended together! Or next morning or whatever! Update!
perseverance IC chapter 27 . 2/28/2012
i just loved the story and the way u r telling it. its pleasent and reasonable. i love the way how u make us understand the characters feelings. good going and great work.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 28 . 2/27/2012
That has to be the most tasteful love scene I ever encountered.

I am not a 'romance reader'... but I don't mind finding a bit splashed here or there.

The bit about Katherine and there history/dream/memory things were fabulous.

The bit with Art has me rethinking his character a bit, though I am certain that I still hate him.

And your coverage of M&T and their reactions are spot on {in my opinion.}

And the king... his interception of Art... the announcement of the plans to destroy the varden... and whatever it is that he plans to do to Murty to make him stronger... Galby just gave me the shivers.

This whole thing was marvelous.