Reviews for What's Your Favorite?
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
I like this story... And this concept in general.
SunRise19 chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Aww..That was actually really cute! I loved it! :)
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Again..what'd Nessa do before she died? you know..what was her fave. thing to do before death? although I liked the whole going through
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Boq's chapter is a bit creepy and somewhat disappointing..No disrespectation! Seriously! :) I just feel..well..that yeah;in this story he's tin but i kinda would've liked to have seen more in to his past before he was the favorite posession know, what was it before he was tin? stuff like's still cute this story..
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Lol..I detect sarcasim in her can't wait to see what will happen when everyone shares there answers! I hope you wrote that in here! :)
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Aww, this looks really cute! I'm curious to see what you've had everyone write down..i'm glad you included everyone! :)
ElphabaROCKS chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
heehee this was great!
werewolf-in-training chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
That was cute! I liked it, though it did kind of turn into a crack-fic. It's still really good!
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 12 . 10/22/2009
OMG. I loved this. It was absolutely hilarious. Well done!
GreenField chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
Lol loved this it really made me laugh. I always thought that Morrible and the Wizard...but ew. it really is disturbing. keep writing!

Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
HAHA! I love this story!

"Least Favorite: Gray. It seems to be everywhere in Kansas."

XDD You're really good at this. I love taking the little online pass-along surveys (although my friends don't like it quite as much... weird), so I saw this story and thought it would be interesting. It's awesome!

On to the next chapter!
Amythista chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
This is funny! LOL
JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
OK, yknow what I really like? How Fi says he likes Vanilla w/ chocolate sauce...I just find that very funny :)
pcp4202002 chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
LMAO that was so great i just found this and was on the floor from th first few chapters
JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
hehe, this is great. Fiyero's idea is so cheesy and cute!

It would be so funny if you did this for fanfic authoresses...