Reviews for Tigger McGonagall
angeleyes1984 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Good one hope its continued
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
ha-ha. that ending was so funny. great chapter. more please.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
so, it;s been 6 years now (almost). have you lost all inspiration for this story?
Caroline A. Ginger chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Can you please continue the story. It sounds really good so far.
Mick-Ann chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Plz plz plz update
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Please update
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is an amazing start, but it's a shame that it hasn't been updated.

Please tell me that it will be continued.

Ro
LilIzzy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
love it please update soon
kissmya chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
oh, yeah. sure you'll post later. What's it been, almost five years? What's later to you, because five years ago I was enjoying my holidays with parents who were STILL ALIVE!
Ladieraie chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I'm not a writer but I love to read and this one could be so wonderful. PLEASE update soon. (now that is something that I don't usually do...beg for updates... LOL) This plot is just so cute. Come on! What do you have to lose? Give it a try. You do great on your other stories that you have finished... :)
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
neat idea. I would have to see more of this though to give you some pointers for where to go next. There's just not enough there to work with right now. About the only thing I would suggest is make Harry a Lion animagus, and go into some of the time spent with the lions and the attempts that he supposedly resisted to remove him from their care.
Luna42 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
And another great but unfinished story from you! This one is different from all the others i have read before and i really, really like it!
Popdude125 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Well looks like this hsnt been updated in a looong time so I'm not gunna bother
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Nice chap. haven't seen a story Idea like this in a while.
kiki chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
yeahhh, i'll have to assume some of harry's magic is at work if he's 'permitted' to live with animals and all for years. it would be pretty easy for the zoo people to drag him out after all (you know, like shoot animals with tranquilizers or do same to harry and snatch him lol)...very interesting though :) would be nice if he got some cool lion animagus shape (though that would make it next to impossible for him to be found - no one ever did for sirius, so have to assume tracking charms suck P)