Reviews for Tigger McGonagall
Fk306 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
sounds interesting, please update soon
Crazy-Physco chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
cool
CleoKitty chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Very cool start! Can't wait to read more!

Cleo

x
aptteach123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I really like this idea for a story. Keep up the good work, and please update again soon!
c chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
can you PLEASE PLEASE write the next chapter pretty soon !

i am BEGGING you!
Annic46 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I love it so far I think you should just keep going with what ever you want for this story.

Alicia
Vicki chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
"Um...nice kitty.."-oh, I love it! But one question-why wouldn't the zookeepers, etc., simply tranq the cats and possibly Harry and extract him by force? Accidental magic protecting Harry or something? I look forward to seeing what happenx next!
young wiccan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
wow, this is really interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next
Elemental wings chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
this sounds god so far. I don't think i've read a story like this before. update soon.
c chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
will you PLEASE hurry up and post the next chapter!
craftshley chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Very original! I've never heard of a fic where Harry was left at the zoo like that before. I hope you update soon! I like this fic already!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I loved it! I thought it was great, the way Harry simply adapted, it was brilliant. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm adding to my alerts, and if I miss one, I shall be severely disappointed! Like I said, hurry because I can't wait for the next one!

xxStellaxx
Goddess McG chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This is great! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Great start, I can't wait to read more.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
*grins* Now this I love! Ignore what Flame Rising said! Since this is something i never saw before! *LOL* Minerva will NEVER let Dumbledore live this down! Since their savior NOT only was abandoned, but distrusts humans to the extent he flat out refuses to leave a cage full of dangerous animals! Sounds like Harry was abused... *muses* So what will the zoo, police and others do with Harry?
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »