Reviews for Tigger McGonagall
Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
*grins* Now this I love! Ignore what Flame Rising said! Since this is something i never saw before! *LOL* Minerva will NEVER let Dumbledore live this down! Since their savior NOT only was abandoned, but distrusts humans to the extent he flat out refuses to leave a cage full of dangerous animals! Sounds like Harry was abused... *muses* So what will the zoo, police and others do with Harry?
Shdwolf chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Great story, I look forward to reading more.
Aleta II Anon chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Let me see, perhaps you could have something from the lions point of view and explain a bit why they did not attack Harry. Otherwise it was a really nice chapter and I hope that you update soon.
AsiaGirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
please update i never thought a short story would want me to read more but it does so please update and some chapters i love the story so please update /i know i have been repeating myself/

love from the iceqween ofthe underworld
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I can see all kinds of fun with this scenario. Knowing the British education system, the zoo is going to have to install a complete learning system for him because special needs children really do get well taken care of. And there is the dietary issues, sanitation, housing... good luck, luv. Let's see if you can make it believable.
Aryes chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Sounds... interesting. I can honestly say that I've never read one fic like this:

Update soon