Reviews for Tangerine
Ann O. Nymous chapter 1 . 2/19
This is great! My favourite fanfiction of my favourite movie. I love how you started each section with a quote from the character, and I also think that the personalities you developed for them are really accurate. I had never noticed before, but in all of the stills from the movie, Poleixa and Jeff are together...great job!
This was amazing, thank you!
Favoritegirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Loved it! I was searching online for the meaning of the name Polexia and found your delightful fan fiction instead! Almost Famous was such an amazing film. I watched at least 5 times. Your fan fiction perfectly captures each girl and I can actually SEE them as I read. Your writing style is fast and fun to read...you Must Keep writing! I am inspired by your writing to watch Almost Famous again today (lucky for me that I have the dvd so I can visit my friends when ever I want to)!
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was absolutely amazing. You captured the mood of the film perfectly, the characters sound right on the mark. Love the lyrical nature of your writing, it's fantastic and can set the scenes wonderfully.
TheSmilingCat chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
You caught the whole atmosphere of the film in this story. The fear, the longing, the power and weakness. It is great. It is... special.
I've got that with stories, sometimes, what they described with music.
Don't know why I said that.
Good story.
Vexminster chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Love it, especially Beth's bit, that was really interesting.
seven7seven chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was... absolutely mind-blowing. I am a huge fan of Almost Famous, and you have brought the characters to life with such colour.

I love the references to the Seventies, Sapphire and the Allman Brother's Band. The intricate description of Penny. The real reason behind Beth. It was beautiful. Really, really beautiful
Jukebox Lovechild chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh, I do love this. You did flesh out the girls of summer beautifully!
kzent chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i cant tell you how much i loved this!

almost famous is my favorite movie ever, and this was just great, you captured all the girls perfectly, i really like your writting :)
lauracullen chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
fucking magic. incredible. there is nowhere near enough fanfiction for this movie, and it is one of the best movies of all time. I've been to morocco, and I see it all in my head when you right about Penny Lane there. your story is beautiful
BSparrow chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is just so amazing and so perfect. I'm in love with it! You captured all the girls perfectly. Penny's just makes me want to cry and hug her. They're all just so...right. Great job, I wish there was more!
Mab Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was a great piece of writing. You expanded on the Band-Aids characters beautifully. Well done!
LolaCherryColaGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow. This is like after the first time I saw Almost Famous or the first time I ever heard Station To Station by David Bowie, I'm left in complete awe. I love this and you're so amazing for writing it. I have no words to describe how fantastic this is, but just know for me to compare it to Almost Famous and especially Bowie means it's huge.

Loved it!

X X X LolaCherryColaGirl
Oh Jess chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Omg. This is the best AF fic in this section. I love it and you wrote it so well. Thank you.

I was wondering, do I have your permission to host it on my site?

Please PM me about this!
Nutellamaedchen chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Such a beautiful piece of writing. I love Almost Famous, and I love the girls, and I love how made each of them a unique and credible character. And I love the quotes :D This goes straight to the favorites!