Reviews for Brute Force
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was awesome thanks for this story!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Great job on this story it is one of my favorites.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
O good would be better with more toph but i don't see how u could fit more in. Still good!
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
call me crazy, but stories where Aang is captured are my favorites! I just love aangst!
SapphireDesire chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Didn't like it? You need to have more pride in your work, hun! One of THE best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. Keep up the amazing job!

SapphireDesire
feathersnow chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
nice story. Almost made me cry...good job
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow! That was an amazing story!
Zen chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
OMG love it! u should write a sequel! (if u havent already. im about to go check if u did) o yeah did i mention i LOVED IT!

~Zen
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Great story here! Keep it up.

Sorry if that was brief, but I've been reviewing for a long time.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
OMG this was soo GREAT! Like one of the best story i have EVER read! What they do to Aang is just so horrible! But i would really enjoy (even though its a oneshot) if you would continue (or make a sequel) where we see them trying to make their lives work again. I mean its not just food they need. There is so many things to talk about and they have all been through snd seen so many horrible things. There must be something that needs to be repaired in their minds too. And Aangs wounds, goddammit O_O! ...Um... would you...please continue? Heh just a desperate wish from an odd girl XD Yeh... Aangy signing off!
Kumori Doragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I don't know what's wrong with you; you have an amazing writing style! I absolutely love it. This story was great. It tugged at my heart and was so inspiring. Loved it.

KD
Autumn chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I really want to know what happens after this! It was very well written, and far from boring. You should really write a fic about what Katara thought after finding Aang and stuff
libowie chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Oh please, if you want to talk about boring writing styles, I'm your girl! You are amazing, this fic was amazing, and i don't want it to be over. I think this was wonderful, you did such a good job of explaining that it would seem you've gone through some tortue yourself.

Congrads on another wonderful one-shot!
frozenheat chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
That was really amazing. I always wanted to know what Aang went through, the poor guy. Unfortunately my brain had to remind me at the end that Aang end up dying with a knife in his back _

Well...I still loved the story!
N.J.Liljedahl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I love your story, I was glued to it! I really hopeyou write again! (It was a big cliffy!)