Reviews for Deceptive Angels
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
YES! GO YAOI!
I shall be looking for more chapters on this story , very good
Paxloria chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
So the boys FINALLY noticed that they Time traveled.
Isn't it Nihppon? I'm sure it used to be what Japan was called.
This is Vampier's have been spending time in Diasuke's house, then whe does everything look undisterbed & what happened to his family and with them gone who has been maintaining the seals on the Art, and why didn't Krad & dark give fresh feathers, and why tell the priest & nune that they were going to be casting spells (since traditionally Clerge are against that sort of thing)?
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Funny how the boys didn't pick up on the fact that they are in athe future or alternate world, what with that talk of "a country oONCE known as Japan" and "once the Tokyo district".
Its also odd that no one has asked where the boys are from or where their families can be found/contacted.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Shouldn't this story be in Crossovers?

The story started out in Rome so how could they be transported there?

Considering their natures, shouldn't they be trying to look for the "ART" that brought them there so they can seal it?
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Whens the next update?
daemonkieran chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Oooohh, this is great. Please continue.
FallenDeathAngel101 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
i dont get why the two framed feathers had no dust but other than that excellent and hope for an update soon
FallenDeathAngel101 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Again very good
FallenDeathAngel101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I loved that story it was freakin awesome and that doesnt happen alot. in fact i hardly found any grammer mistakes so well done and keep up the good work
Niwaki chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
nice and interesting I have never seen another DN Angel/ Trinity blood before it was nice!
wind-master-redmoon chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
ohh this is very interesting
SoverignLe chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
I was never one for crossover fics... but, seriously, this is really good!

I hope the next chapter is put up soon. _ I'd love to read more!
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Aww! that's so sweet!
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
YAY! I like Esther! I also love your story! It's so different!
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 1 . 3/7/2007