Reviews for It Ends Tonight
hermionegranger47393 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I didn't know that you were making a sequel! But whoever asked for it is getting more than that... This was positively lovely. I LOVED it. It was excellent, and the AllAmerican Rejects RULE. You have such good taste in music. *grin*

You haven't been on your xanga lately. you should call again like you did earlier today.

:D
slightlybetter chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh God, this is unhappy T-T However it was VERY well written, but COME ON! How could u NOT continue this, or at least NOT make a sequel, because that's seriously a good idea: Remus falling out of love while Sirius is(sort of reminds me of the book Flipped but details details who cares?) So I don't mind if u don't make a sequel...much..but please at least consider it, I've always said a happy ending is much better than a sad one(while THIS ending is eating me alive!) But anyways great fic, sad ending, and I loved it(one more time: sequel? lol)
M chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
ah, you depress me..
mrscorneliusfudge chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Hi!, I'm Mrs Fudge. I used to have an account, but then I didn't anymore. But anyway, I really like your story. It was really sad when Remus runs, but then it was really funny, well, it shouldn't have been, but I laughed anyway:

"I don't know what to say"

"Yeah," Remus says. "Well, I know what we can do."

And then Remus stares into his eyes sternly, and moves forward quickly, bumping their hips together before he wraps his arm on the nape of his neck, kissing Sirius for the first time and for the last time. He’s crying while he is.

Sirius moans in surprise and his arms don’t know where to go, but before he can decide, Remus moves back and runs.

“Remus.” Sirius breaths, his eyes still closed.

That was EXCELLENT. and the fad to quote things from the stories really worked with this story! It was cool, but sad too. It's a good song, too, I saw it on youtube. But it's not as sad as this!

Until next time, remember boys and girls,

**Fudge Knew Best!**
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
shit.

i hate sad endings :(

**Duckies
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
The Allies are so cute. And this song is so... special. I love it in theme with the story. But it's so sad! I ask you to continue it. :D

I absolutely love this:

It’s not repairable. What he’s said will change his life forever. Everything ended tonight. Sirius is irreplaceable. How could he have said that? How could he have told himself such things, playing his mind into a state of lies? How could he have pretended like this?

“Damn me.” Remus hisses under his breath.

That's so... well written. I love this, it's going under my favs. Of course. Like all of your stories!

Helpless
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This story is so sad, but wonderfully written.

The style, pace, and grammar are all excellent.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
So sad!

"...kissing Sirius for the first time and for the last time."

Poor Remus and darn Sirius anyhow for realizing too late how he felt about the whole thing.

(-:
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This made me sad :( In other words; good job! Adding this to my favs :)
Scision chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
aww :/ that's sad.. i was actually on the verge of tears for moonsie DX at the part where he turns and runs and its talking about his secret etc... around that part.

also, this is a nice song as well. good job [:
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I am honestly CRYING. That was adorable. That was gorgeous. That was s-so s-s-sad! *wahwahsobsobwailwailcrycry* OMG, that was so beautiful.

:D