Reviews for The Legend of Midna: Call of the Twilight
minary chapter 4 . 11/7
I know this can't be edited, but just one thing. A very hard meterial (Link's sword's meterial) is usually light. Not I mean that iron is light. I meant much strong meterial. So, I hardly doubt if any spell to make it weightless.
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 4/24
Majora's mask is a pretty underused antagonist in LoZ FF even with the apparent popularity of the game.
timberwolf1337 chapter 29 . 1/22
What a beautiful story i love how it was almost like 3 story's rolled into one the ending of TP then Majoras Mask now with Oni. Add on to that the thing with the kids and stuff i definitely think you should made a second story with this i'm sure you could come up with some way to write it. Really great story while i'm not quite sure if i like the ending or not simply for i just don't like the fact it ended or for the fact i don't like the ending period. Great job tho honestly really great writing.
timberwolf1337 chapter 4 . 1/19
I'm loving it so far very nice i think I've read this before it seems familiar.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Well... I'm impressed. You've caused me to cry, laugh, squeal, and ponder through this so far. :) You have joined the ranks of my favorites.
Det chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
Wow i have read all of the chapter and it was the best fanfic i have ever read so far
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
Wow great story! Sad it's over! I literally can't stop reading this once I start- full of suspense and action. : )
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
OK, I had to review (to make the review button a happy button) anyways, this is great! The plot twists and events flow together so smoothly it seems like it could actually be a real twilight princess sequel! Keep up the great work! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
NOOOOO! It can't be over!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
.l.-_-.l. fuck you man for making this the most epic story I have ever read .l.-_-.l. :D thanks btw for making it really love yo work CONTINEUE MAN
Lexi chapter 29 . 2/19/2014
Um I guess this is ok sorry. Um I'm making a loz book it's called shadows of Midna I'm still working on it so ya if u want to read it tell me. But it this is a good start I think it would be good if she turned back into an imp. But that's my opinion so keep up the good work.

Write back
caton235 chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
I am completly ammmazed with this story! it was absoulute perfection i hope you will do more:)
TwilightPrincessMidna1 chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Who is "She"? I knew Tear would be a daddy's girl. : j YES! I was right
TwilightPrincessMidna1 chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
AMAZING how did you possibly come up with it ?! I bet Mistearica will be a daddy's girl.
TwilightPrincessMidna1 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
I think it was AMAZING I LOVED it!But I think you should have left with Link searching for Midna and had the goddesses visit Link and have Link return to the twilight realm in the next book. Oh well...
On to Book 2. : D yay!