Reviews for The Legend of Midna: Call of the Twilight
Taelin Exford chapter 29 . 1/9
This is the best damn story I've read in my entire life! You, my friend, should publish this. As a heavy shipper of link x midna, this fanfic is a work of art!
minary chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
I know this can't be edited, but just one thing. A very hard meterial (Link's sword's meterial) is usually light. Not I mean that iron is light. I meant much strong meterial. So, I hardly doubt if any spell to make it weightless.
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
Majora's mask is a pretty underused antagonist in LoZ FF even with the apparent popularity of the game.
timberwolf1337 chapter 29 . 1/22/2015
What a beautiful story i love how it was almost like 3 story's rolled into one the ending of TP then Majoras Mask now with Oni. Add on to that the thing with the kids and stuff i definitely think you should made a second story with this i'm sure you could come up with some way to write it. Really great story while i'm not quite sure if i like the ending or not simply for i just don't like the fact it ended or for the fact i don't like the ending period. Great job tho honestly really great writing.
timberwolf1337 chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
I'm loving it so far very nice i think I've read this before it seems familiar.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Well... I'm impressed. You've caused me to cry, laugh, squeal, and ponder through this so far. :) You have joined the ranks of my favorites.
Det chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
Wow i have read all of the chapter and it was the best fanfic i have ever read so far
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
Wow great story! Sad it's over! I literally can't stop reading this once I start- full of suspense and action. : )
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
OK, I had to review (to make the review button a happy button) anyways, this is great! The plot twists and events flow together so smoothly it seems like it could actually be a real twilight princess sequel! Keep up the great work! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
NOOOOO! It can't be over!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
.l.-_-.l. fuck you man for making this the most epic story I have ever read .l.-_-.l. :D thanks btw for making it really love yo work CONTINEUE MAN
Lexi chapter 29 . 2/19/2014
Um I guess this is ok sorry. Um I'm making a loz book it's called shadows of Midna I'm still working on it so ya if u want to read it tell me. But it this is a good start I think it would be good if she turned back into an imp. But that's my opinion so keep up the good work.

Write back
caton235 chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
I am completly ammmazed with this story! it was absoulute perfection i hope you will do more:)
TwilightPrincessMidna1 chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Who is "She"? I knew Tear would be a daddy's girl. : j YES! I was right
TwilightPrincessMidna1 chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
AMAZING how did you possibly come up with it ?! I bet Mistearica will be a daddy's girl.