Reviews for Gensomaden Saiyuki: AD 2020
xXKuroTenshi666Xx chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
SO! GOD! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! U HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO CONTINUE!
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Love the story! Hoping for more! Bye!
seethingkitsune chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
very very interesting...i look foreward to reading future chapters...ja ne
Lilbakasaru chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Oh wow this is getting so interesting!

hehehe...Hakkai and Gojyo -dies of nose bleed-
Creed Pilosophia chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Utterably amusing...completely engaging.
39.Falling.Grace chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Wow! How could I have not heard about this fic!

I really like this and your structure is really nice! I loved how it was set out; the prologue was interesting and so well done, having Goku being an experiment and all. Also you've left me suspense ridden, the fortune teller was just a great add in and everyone is in character. Also having Hakuryuu as a boy was awesome, never seen it done before. And having Gyoukumen Koushou as head of china was just terrific, why didn't I think of that! When I first read the first chapter I thought that you were just gonna copy the anime but, damn, was I wrong. I can't wait for your next chapter, I hope that it'll come soon because there is a serious lack good fics now a days.

Fall
Viloia chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Oh my god! I love this story so much!

I'll be waiting for the next update

I also really like it how you've made Hakuryuu into an actual boy, keep up the good work D
Lilbakasaru chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Cool, that was great, it felt like the real thing you got their personalities just right, oh Sanzo he should listen to the old women, Contine soon please!
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
You updated, yay!

Though short, this chapter packed a punch. I really like how you're retaining their usual routine, even thousands of years later. *giggles* Shows that some things just never change, do they?

And Kougaiji's got me curious...especially since you had him have golden eyes in this fic. He normally has lavender, so it'll be interesting to see your reasoning behind that. I'm intrigued!

The old woman was genius, as well. Sanzo's reaction was true to form, that skepticism though something inside of him says that it's true. It'll be interesting to see later on when he realizes that things are as they were when they first journeyed West. Kudos!

I definitely look forward to more of this story! It's so nice to see a reincarn fic that works as well as yours does. _
Lilbakasaru chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Me love it long time! Now update it I tell ya' UPDATE!
kerumica chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you plan to finish it. Thanks for sharing :)
orvida geri chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
yeah when is the next chapter going up anytime soon pls keep me posted i totally love this story so far.
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I find this story extremly amazing, since I love the way you made everyone's personalities expesially Goku's...I mean who does not love Goku? Anyway please update.
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
wow i really think this is COOL! O.O! lmao, Sanzo the FORMER monk! that really does suit him! the ending was funny. hope ya update!
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Very interesting, if I do say so myself.

I love how you took the very first episode and quoted it directly, seamlessly adding the needed changes here and there to make it work for your story. That was a work of genius. It flowed well, and it fit with your adjusted story line.

You've caught my interest, for sure. I like the idea of Goku being a science experiment (would explain why he is the way he is now) and the whole Hakuryu turned human thing. I think he would be adorable! Again, both of these fit nicely with your adjusted storyline.

The idea of them going to India to get something hidden in a theme park made me laugh like you wouldn't believe. I giggled like you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, I saw your posting on lj for this and thought I would give it a go. I'm glad I did. I'll be on the lookout for coming chapters. _ Thanks for the great read!

-EoS