Reviews for All That Matters
McGem chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
maybe the shortest, and granted i have only read one other, but it is deff the best!

loved it :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
AH This was great... Loved it...

JENNIFER
Hooty-McBoon chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That was beautiful.
debip chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Absolute perfection-I hope TPTB are reading!
ladybug1115 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
You had to add more SQUEE (not that I'm complaining. I love to squee over DL). Wonderfully written.
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
OMG! Amazingness! yes!
RenLissa chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
That was great. I can't wait to see Danny & Lindsay in New York together (on the show) - so I keep reading fanfic - don't care if it is long or short. This was sweet and rang true.
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was awesome. It was cute and senmtimental. Just what

I needed to top off my day now that FF has fixed the problem.

YAY!
EvilAngel0110 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
It was absolutely wonderful! I loved every minute of it! Can't wait for episode 3x19 though it's supposed to be pretty good! Love your writing as always though!
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Just wanted to add my own kudos to the pile. Great one-shot without being to sickly sweet. I like it. :o) [Especially the part where she refers to NY as home!]
AngieSG chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
You just plastered a huge grin on my face with that story. I haven't seen the episode yet (bad part about living in Germany), but I naturally know all the spoilers. *lol* And I love this little oneshot. Especially the way you ended it makes it really brilliant. And that last sentence...:

"And as they stood there, the sun starting to set on the country horizon, nothing mattered, not the case, not their pasts, not what would be waiting for them in New York. All that mattered, was the way his hand warmed hers in the shade of the Montana courthouse."

Waiting for more. :D
Ikia chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
very good fic

i love D/L fics so much

God bless you and keep writing
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Very nicely done. Sometimes short is better than long and you packed a lot of emotion and imagery into a small but potent package with this story. Well written and thought out, as always. This was a lovely way to cap off a great episode. Thanks for sharing.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
What a good story! I loved it!
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Very good! Wow I loved it! Great Job!