Reviews for The Dawn of the Dragons
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I LOVE IT! PLEEAAAAASEEEE CONTIUUUEEEEEE!
Diana Luna Night chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
nice love the story
scorpiogrl576 chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
write more! whats gonna happen?
srry no-name chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
This story is AWESOME and i totally LUV it because of Kimiko and Raimundo's brief meet and how surprised they would be to see each other again. Plz don't leave me hanging from a cliff like this and write and update more soon(Cuz it looks like you haven't been for a while)! So anyways, again, this is AWESOME and don't forget to write/update soon!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Weird. Raimundo may just be partially clairvoyant from his mother. Must be annoying as hell. UPDATE!
pikachuandarceus chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
pikachu: THE GREAT AND POWERFULL PIKACHU COMMANDS YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY!

Arceus: *points at pikachu and whipers* about as powerfull as a lightbulb. aanyway, great story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
I wonder if its Marter Fung...but I thought that he has a black beard? Either way this will be interesting...poor Kimiko must have been through so much...at least Raimundo will be there to help her...in a way I'm guessing that Wuya regrets her decision...I wonder how much Dashi really suffered when he decided to seal Wuya in the puzzle box...update!
Marii chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I rly luv ur story. it's awesomely awesome. Plz update soon and thax. Can't wait 2 read the nxt chapter! BUHBYES!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
this is extremaly good! I really really liked it a lot. plz update it soon! I can't wait!
WemOfHyperLeaf chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Pleaz update! I'm loving this story so much! I need to know whats happens! PLeaz pleaz pleaz pleaz pleaz pleaz pleaz pleaz pleaz update!
cynically quixotic chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Wow. Nxt 1 shld b Clay.
tennisgurl13 chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
Yes you are good! This chapter was so GREAT I can't even explain how much I love it! This story is just so perfect! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

~Tgurl~
breenarose chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
I like this chapter it's very insightful. So he remembered her name in the flashback, that's cool. Definitely keep going.
FadedRaindrops chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
I love this chapter! It's great and cute!
dragon of spirits chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
I like it! Raimundo's past was so cool! Why every one thinks he has a twin i don't know, but it definetly works for this story. I wish you explained his grandmothers vision, but it was still good. Update soon!

dragon of spirits