Reviews for When The Doctor Gets Bored
That-is-illogical chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is sooo fa... fan... tarrs...stiiii...ck Yeah thatsthe thingy.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Awesome! And hilarious!
ladyisis-uk chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hahaha! This made me laugh so much. Ten kinda reminds me of my toddler in this lol but sadly also my hubby when he's had too much drink too!

It doesn't need anything more plotwise, sometimes it's so refreshing to read something that's just ... FUN! It sounds like it must have been enjoyable to write. Not everything needs to be epic!

Isis x
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Hehe, this was fun. I think the Doctor was slightly OOC, but that's ok, because he was amusingly childish... Definitely got the sense of Rose being in control, though. And there were some great lines. I also really quite liked: "The Doctor could not for the regeneration of him". That was good.

Anyway, nice fic. :D
Outsidersluver1992 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
lol...so im not the only one who thinks the doctor has adhd! this was funny!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
hehehe...that was freakin' hilarious! Granted, just a bit OOC for the Doctor, and he kinda sounded like my sister's puppy...but it was still funny. Keep up the great work!
Trillian Astra chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Ah, who needs plot... this is fantastic... and very funny..

love it.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
“A.D.H.D brat!”

“Oi!”

I second The Doctor's OI here but never mind.

Funny and I like the reason that he doesn't want to stop, why didn't he tell Rose that?

SG
Stelz chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
wow I would like to know what happens next! well done! Fantastic! _
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Brilliant stuff, loved it :D
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
So cute! Perfect just fantastic!
LostFairy chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
its good! really good! very funny XD we all love bored doctors... and drunk doctors... so yea, great story!
chirlagirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is really entertaining. So like the Doctor to be bored. It doesn't matter if there isn't really a plot. It's sort of one of those 'day in the life of...' stories. The bit with the snadwich was funny, especially when you can see disaster coming with the knife.
Romana Dante chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aw, an ADD, semi-drunk, bored Doctor! Adorable, perfect for Ten, and I love how annoyed you've made Rose through the whole thing. Loved it! Keep it up!