Reviews for I'm Not Her
keri chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
i read this story before.i luv 't wait for sequel.
meeklyopinionate chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
My only problem with your story is that its not finished. But I must admit its very interesting.
Hellfire and Brimstone chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
Continue please
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Please continue I love this
Emmaleigh chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
UPDATE ASAP
Kiki242 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I know it's been a couple of years and things have changed but u should really continent this story
sizzlin' diva chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
omg ashley has to submit to taker...things are about to get really interesting...great chapter keep writing
lee chapter 13 . 9/10/2008
you must write more! theres no good ash/kane ff around.
Ashley Bean chapter 13 . 4/19/2008
i hope u continue with this story i really love it
Jemima Flute chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
Oh God! Poor Kane! Poor Ashley! Poor Undertaker! I can't wait for you to go on, this is just too good. I wouldn't have thought to put these two characters together, but you totally hit something awesome. I really love Kane's struggle with his demon. Please, update soon. I can't wait!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
Amazing, simply amazing. I was so happy to find an update for this in my inbox a couple of days ago. Sorry for the late review, I don't really have an excuse, but great chapter! Awesome work and I can't wait for the next update.
ChokeSlamer chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
Awesome chapter.

I'm having mixed feeling about this.

On one hand, I kind of like the twisted side of Kane. Kind of cool in a weird way. He can do anything he wants, no one to hold him back. So in that train of thought, I would say "FUCK EM ALL. YOU DESERVE BETTER!", but that will make me sound just like the demon. Maybe is the great amount of Metal I've been listening to, lol.

On the other hand there's Kane humanity (if there's even something left). Ashley kind of brings the best out of him (sort of). Plus I like Ashley. But then there's the whole ritual thing. If she submits all of her to Taker, including her soul, she'll fall in love with him (this things aren't easy to say, I'm not very romantic), cause her soul embodies her heart. This is nuts (in a good way)!

I don't know what will happen, hope is good, really good, er, please...
ChainGangSoldier924 chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
Great chapter! One of my favorites so far :) And forget anyone who would flame you, the story is fantastic :D
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
I'm glad Sara's so supportive of Mark helping Ashley through this everything will work out for Ash afterwards
justkimmy chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
Awsome Job. I really love this story!