Reviews for UNTITLED
YoungLinkLover chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Update! Please! I want update!
Sukuangtou chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wicked!
DrawerDiary chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I really like it so far! And for a title how about Rival Love? Can't wait for the next chapter!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I liked your story and wish you would update it soon. if you havent picked out a name how about something like Love and Hate (i'm not good with names). Since you asked for the correct spelling of one word I'm giving you a list of them that you got wrong. you should at least read through your story before posting it as some of these seem to just be typos. If you really want to learn to spell then go to the library and check out a book, it doesnt matter what it is just something you like. Read the book, every once in a while choose a word and repeat it and the spelling to yourself 10-20 times and continue reading. Also get a dictionary at your local dollar store.

Shoulder

Immediately

Literature

Popped

Straight

Cooking

Kyo and I, not me and kyo

Thanks

Thrusts

Whimper

Myself is one word not two

Staring

Presence
Ryokoja Ikanoma chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Nice job! I like! i don't have any idea's for a title, but I have something to ask you... What's with the rock? "Ow. What the hell. A rock. A rock hit me. Ow. Another one." What's with that! But I really like it!
funngurl chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Wow, that was a great fic! Don't listen to that BloodFat person, he/she/it flames everything, I've seen it..()-_- Anyways, u could call it Mystic Twilight (It would kinda bring out feelings) or maybe Emotions To Face (It could highlight their feelings) Either way, great fic and I hope u update soon!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ehh.. I have a title: 'The infinate pain that love will bring.'

And it's "Shoulder" not "sholder" Also please make more chapters this is a very good story and I would like to see what happens next

Arigato itsumo (Thankyou, always)

Ritchan-San

E-Mail me if you need more help ;)

*Adds both author and story to alerts/faves*
Fire-Goddess-Raven chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
is it shoulder? anywho I was a bit confused but I'll try to get it...for now please update!

~FGR~
lifeworthliving.bestliveddead chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
SHOULDER.

ANY WAY.. i have a title idea, you could call it mixed emotions. or inner struggles, i have others just email me if you want to hear them.
Yumi chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
How bout... The Love Between Cat and Mouse?
Nyrocat chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
this is really good! don't listen to that Bloodfat jerk. just mock him in the next chapter. _ (there WILL be a next chapter, right? You won't fall off the face of the earth?) I do suggest you put it through some sort of spell check; it makes it easier to read, and makes people want to review more. maybe get a beta to read over your story, and fix grammar and spelling mistakes, as well as help you with detail, and just basics for writing. Detail is really important in writing. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, and I really hope this helps you out! You really have great potential for this story, and I hope you update soon! _
BloodFat chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Here's a title for ya: "Bullshit."