Reviews for Vindicated
Natsuki D chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Hope to be able to read more /
Mew chapter 4 . 8/17/2017
I want this to be continued so bad... Gahh...
BlackRose64 chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
I love this story, it's a different twist from the usual so pleaaassee continue it. I would love to see how it ends.
Ambassador666 chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
Broo i need more. This is so different and best of all the characters are all believable.
SP777 chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
Another good story...gone into oblivion and never be updated again.
mybigbook chapter 4 . 3/29/2017
omg I just found this fic and IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!~ It was a briliant plot with light went back in time and realizing his mistakes, meeting his past self, and didn't have the black note. I like how you make Light reflects on his mistakes as he live his second live. I can't help but think that the older light is less sharper and clumsier, but maybe it's because he's adjusting. Overall, what I really want to say is that your death note fic is awesome, have a unique plot, and a really nice narration. I kinda hope that it would be longer but still, It's nice! I hope you find your inspirations back to continue to write and update this fic. Great work. I love it. Ciao~
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
wallflowerxiii, I hope you are still alive and well. If you are alive and well, I hope you find the passion to revive this story from it's frozen state and revive the Death Note fandom! Yeah, I know, so much to put on one person's shoulder. I am just really excited because this is the first time I read your story and it is fresh in my mind with possibilities. I comment while reading, emotional reader and all that, I also read out loud and act out parts of the story that make me laugh, my poor mom.
('First L, and now Misa? When did I start caring at all?' Raito furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.)
Keep on your human path to redemption Raito, I believe in you! Haha, awesome, they are in contact over chat. I am giddy over the fact they were messaging each other even if not both knew the other's identity for sure but it is likely L would suspect that he was chatting with Raito. Ah...isn't that handcuff still on Raito xD?
Whoa, the drug dealer called Raito gorgeous D: And called him Raito kun and he reminds him of L...he can't be BB since he's dead right? Holy crap, well this is ominous, are they going to kidnap Raito ;_;? His chastity might be at stake! Was he drugged? OMG, he is really bad at this gathering info thing putting himself in danger like this :(
Light is sort of an ass himself, understandable since it's Raito and he's an ass. Sigh. It's sort of funny how Raito seems to keep throwing out the threat of death like it aint no thang. Man, when L shows up, are him and the twins going to look like triplets?
Way to go Raito getting out of there and great timing L! Even though Raito does find it unfortunate. Dude Light, did you purposely knock Raito out for him to get kidnapped by drug dealers? Can Raito report the drug dealers to the authorities and just get them arrested? I don't recall Raito accidentally killing the actor, poor dude since L used his name and got him killed.
("You know where I live, so stop by anytime you'd like. Goodbye, Hideki-san.")
Great going Raito, for not wanting anything to do with L, extending that invite means L's going to just show up out of the blue now.
Hello, and you are?
Oh, I am an aquiantance of Raito's. Is he home?
Oh, of course, come in. I will let him know you are here. Sayu?
Onii-san! Your friend is here!
Friend? I don't have friends. And no one visits me... L.
Hey~ Hideki-san, you responded to my invite...
Yes, you did say to stop by anytime I liked.
( 'Those handcuffs…they were made especially by Watari for special cases. How is it that Yagami Raito is in possession of them? Impossible.')
Uh oh~
('Is this how they reacted when I…when I died?' He remembered not caring much for his family. He remembered using them selfishly as Kira. He remembered…almost writing down his father's name in the Death Note…)
OMG Raito is actually sorry. You are becoming Light again Raito T_T
(L is for love. And love is for reviews.)
I love you. Please accept my feelings~
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
Wow, I didn't realize that chain was acting on him. It's gonna be real weird if L locates him because he was missing his handcuffs and even more so if it is his L that aso got to come back because he's probably going to hold a grudge even if Raito isn't Kira this time round and might just keep calling him Kira out of spite.
And what would you do in this situation Kira-kun?
I told you to I'm not Kira, stop calling me that!
But you were Kira Raito-kun. That's why I died remember?
I don't even know your name! I didn't kill you!
Wow. Kids these days sure have weird conversations.
(Although all of his reasoning seemed logical in his mind, he couldn't help but wonder why so many people seemed to be so opposed to it.)
Yes, keep thinking in that direction Raito, even if you don't care for anyone else's opinion, even you called yourself insane and said you were wrong, now why would you say such a thing?
(Could even he fit the high standards of living in his own utopia?)
I am totally happy to be following Raito's line of though because dude, any fic that throws a wrench on my Pro-Kira stance is awesome lol L is weird himself, to him it probably was a date Raito D: Holy crap she was killed and holy crap it's L! I am both estatic and wary at his appearance but he was curious about the random heart attack and look he was totally in the right place because there's another student that had a heart attack right in front of him. How exciting it must be for L :D And then I am scared for Raito because whoever has the Death Note can totally just kill him. Will he have a Death Note immunity since he got a second chance? Awesome update, Raito and L interaction was a lovely bonus 8D
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Sayu tattling on Raito and due to her faulty conclusion that he is on drugs, and poor Sachiko in distressed disbelief but entertaining the notion nonetheless made me laugh. Yay to Raito failing to get his hands on the Death Note because while he misses Ryuk's presence, now he gets the chance on the case without being guilty though if L suspects him anyways, it will still be annoying because Raito now has to deal with L's brand of crazy when it is not even his fault this time. Lol at the revelation of the handcuffs by Sayu in front of his parents because how awkward xD Dude, you want to know the name of the death girl, go find a news article of the event on the internet or turn on the tv. Poor past Raito not getting to live his life but he is cool with in a bitter way since it means he won't become Kira. Yay for young Raito's intervention putting doubt in Raito of the future's head about how he might just be going about things wrong again. I never read the original, but I like the writing and thought Raito came off pretty in character so your rewrite worked :)
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Yes! Your thoughts on not liking how Death Note ended nor liking the fact that L died in the first place has me on your side already. I look forward to the AU you intend to pull off, this will be exciting :D
thecatleader chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
sarcasmuser chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Continou please. you rock!
Sturnidae chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
YESYESYES this is amazing!
Cursa chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
I love where you're going with this! I hope you continue someday :D
Geirhildur chapter 4 . 4/21/2016