Reviews for Never Forgotten
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was okay. Kouta is a bonafide trap
Courti chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I really liked this a lot! You should keep going with it.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
cliff hangers...gotta love them..great job on the story so far by the way
SeigiLuver chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Aww! This was so cute! . I'm sad that it hasn't been updated in so long though. -_-
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Awesome
ThingsWeDoAtNight chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
awsome story so far! i cant wait untill the next update! i love SeijixKota! XD
pAnda143 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
oh..interestin!
RegrettableUserName chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Goh is an interesting original character! I love Kota! He is so adorable! I hope you update soon.
FXL not logged in chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading these four chapters. Seiji and Kota make such a great pairing. And Goh is a good OC character I just hope that Kota doesn't do anything with him and saves it for Seiji! Can't wait for the next chapter!
jonah chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
its ok but where are you taking me? most boy-boy fanficts i read were more intense..yours was a little too descriptive and lets say not that interesting..you should put more scenes about what they really do...then you can be descriptive by then
Kurosawa-san chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
hey just thought that you should know that in japan there is only three years of high school.
Kamahi chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
:O

omfg, I am SUCH a seijikota fan, and this is feeding my craving. It is awesome so far! Im curious to see what Goh would look like, and the plotline about college ans stuff could happen! great job, can't wait for Chapter 5!
TricksterAries chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Awesome story! I was looking for this pairing! I've got some helpful critisism. When doing flashbacks, you should put it in italics so you don't confuse the reader. Take care :)
Sillvog chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
This was just the pair I was looking for. I wonder if the Goh is cheeting with this Jin person of not. Looking forward to the next chapter. -
Pit Stop chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Kyya! Honestly, there needs to be more Seiji x Kota out there, it's just too good! XD