Reviews for Weakest Link
love this
Ink of Crimson chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Amazing
Greytune chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Why do I take joy in seeing my favorite character in pain? Maybe it has something to do with that he gets a "hero" status, and that is so sad and geeky I'm not even going to explain it.

And I agree with Jepp, Booth would just go like that and everything would be forgotten and he's the hero again.

Come on, give Zacky some credit! I mean, it was he that understood the message in AiaS, yet they made Booth the hero because he ran a bit! I mean, come on!
Jepp chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Yeah, Zack did NOT get enough credit for all the things he's done. If this would actually happen they would be like:

"Nah, so what, in the next episode I save Bones so I'm the hero again!"

"Yay!"

Goddammit ungrateful bastards...
draco2themalfoy chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really liked this one. Kind of strange in my opinion, but really interesting.

The moment with Booth and Zack was so sweet, and I loved how you used the open-hand pat on the shoulder thing, I just love that.

You made Zack so strong and brave, you showed a side of him that is hard to portray with out making it to off the top. I can see how Zack is the kind of guy who would die before betray his friends. And you did an amazing job expressing that.

Once again, a great job to you. And thank you for telling me to read this. I did like The New Squint better, but I think that is just because I love longer stories, and that I LOVE stories when Zack gets a girl friend.

Love your writing!
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was great , Booth never really accepted Zach. Zach was sweet to him though i miss him on the show i quit watchin it after he went off .
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Best story EVER!

1) I love Zack pain...

2) I only like it if it turns out that he's ok at the end

3) Best ever. I love it so much. Seriously. I simply can not express how much I loved this story.
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aww! I was really impressed. I do believe that if Zack had to be, he would be brave. The fact that Zack seemed to model his bravery off of Booth and Brennan was really nice.

Everyone's anxiety was true to character as well. I thought Booth's bonding session with Zack was really cute too. Brilliant stuff.
Kestreleris chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
(anonymous reviews are disabled, btw)

I love the idea that we've never seen Zach mad. Very plausible reason for the sudden gutsiness. The subtle Booth hero-worship is cute. And the bit about Bones being the spitting type is BEAUTIFUL. XD

"He’s barely strong enough to open a pickle jar!" -Okay, that's awesome. 8) *heehee*

Of course Booth would take a bullet for him. I
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wow! That was great! The whole exchange between Booth and Zach! Just wow! Very well done, in character and amazing!
Misile chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I loved this story!

And when the news report said that Zack was dead I screamed and scared the pants off my entire family.

Twas cool.

But ANYWAY.

Awesome story!

and the beer thing at the end made me giggle.

-laughgigglesnort-
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
great story. loved the way Zach protected his "family" and didn't give in to the bad guys.

Love the fact that he stood up to Booth and that he and booth "bonded" they really are a great wonderful funny family.

look forward to reading more of your stories
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Thank you! Zach is greatly underappreciated. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
statler chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
this was wicked good. a good zach fic is hard to come by. you had all the characters pegged.

and I can so see Zach with the hockey stick.
Ilanaria chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Aw... this was a really sweet fic! I have a soft spot for Zach. Fine, I'm in love with him. D

Anna