Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Buddy'sBabe chapter 31 . 9/4
What a wonderful story. Love how you write. I hope your life gives you time to write more. Be blessed
rangerbabe.1 chapter 31 . 6/26
I love this story. I've just read it again. I'm in love from beginning to end. Such a fantastic story
4649123 chapter 31 . 5/10
Very much enjoyed this as well a your other stories, most importantly because you, unlike far too many FF writers, finish your work. Very enjoyable
Donna chapter 31 . 10/22/2016
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. You did an excellent job throughout. I'm a newly obsessed Evanovich fan as I only started reading everything she has written since this June. Just like many others, I'm anxiously awaiting for November 15th for Turbo Twenty-Three to come out. Again, I really, really enjoyed every bit if your story. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2016
Loving the story. However, I am over the over-nosy Connie & Lula. If Connie refused to give up the files, I would have turned and walked out. I really am sick of Stephanie letting her friends run her over, yet when Ranger or Morelli even hint at something like that, she goes postal. (And I don't just mean in your story. I mean this in all fanfics and the books as well.)
Guest chapter 31 . 4/14/2016
Wow.. Love the story. Read it all at once. Still wondering where they went on their honeymoon!
qwestforpeace chapter 31 . 2/3/2016
Well done though was hoping for a little honeymoon action lol.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
Really enjoying it so far. Having just finished binge reading the whole series I need something to keep me going til November. This is some of tbe best fan fiction I've read. You do a good job with the characters especially with stephs inner dialogue. Have you written others? I'm a major ranger fan. VickI Lindsey Bright.
melyons chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
Hysterical. I am totally with Steph on the spider thing.
melyons chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
This story is wonderful.
melyons chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
I think they forgot something in Vegas. How did the skip get back?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2015
Amazingly well written story. I was sneaking in reading time at work.
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
hahahahaha good start to story!
aruvqan chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
*snicker* i don't need to pick cuffs, i have a watchband with a hidden cuff key, though i can pick cuffs and other locks
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Ranger don't really want a divorce I hope they forget about it. They are perfect for each other and should be married
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »