Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 11/18
hahahahaha good start to story!
aruvqan chapter 12 . 10/10
*snicker* i don't need to pick cuffs, i have a watchband with a hidden cuff key, though i can pick cuffs and other locks
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 8/20
Ranger don't really want a divorce I hope they forget about it. They are perfect for each other and should be married
the newest daughter chapter 4 . 8/20
I think they should book a two month cruise for the two mothers and figure out what they want. I think they should stay married
aruvqan chapter 20 . 5/23
Sorry, I would have told Abuela that my cycles were none of her damned business, and if we were going to have children we would have them when we wanted them, not when we were being forced to have them.

I have always been very private - my mother didn't get invited to my second wedding - we did the justice thing. She tried to take over my first wedding and I wasn't going to let her even try to do it a second time!
columbogus747 chapter 31 . 3/19
Hooray! I didn't know this story was finished. I'd gotten caught up in it back when you first started it and adored your take on the Plum World and Steph and Ranger. Great story, wonderful writing, thank you so much for it!
Quality Fan chapter 31 . 1/22
hippogriff-tamer chapter 31 . 1/6
This was such a cute story..thanks so much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
I have absolutely loved reading this. Thank you!
Hiddenhoney chapter 31 . 9/25/2014
this was a great story! it was so well written and true to the characters that i had to remind myself it is fanfiction and not a new edition. thank you
Anonymous chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
Loved the story!
ladylibra73 chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
Excellent story
Guest chapter 31 . 4/27/2014
I loved it
jdho chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
I agree- this ending certainly felt "right" to me! Love the story!
Tammy chapter 31 . 1/31/2014
I liked the ending to, I enjoyed the hole story great job.
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »