Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Loving the story. However, I am over the over-nosy Connie & Lula. If Connie refused to give up the files, I would have turned and walked out. I really am sick of Stephanie letting her friends run her over, yet when Ranger or Morelli even hint at something like that, she goes postal. (And I don't just mean in your story. I mean this in all fanfics and the books as well.)
Wow.. Love the story. Read it all at once. Still wondering where they went on their honeymoon!
qwestforpeace chapter 31 . 2/3
Well done though was hoping for a little honeymoon action lol.
Really enjoying it so far. Having just finished binge reading the whole series I need something to keep me going til November. This is some of tbe best fan fiction I've read. You do a good job with the characters especially with stephs inner dialogue. Have you written others? I'm a major ranger fan. VickI Lindsey Bright.
melyons chapter 19 . 1/16
Hysterical. I am totally with Steph on the spider thing.
melyons chapter 7 . 1/16
This story is wonderful.
melyons chapter 4 . 1/16
I think they forgot something in Vegas. How did the skip get back?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2015
Amazingly well written story. I was sneaking in reading time at work.
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
hahahahaha good start to story!
aruvqan chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
*snicker* i don't need to pick cuffs, i have a watchband with a hidden cuff key, though i can pick cuffs and other locks
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Ranger don't really want a divorce I hope they forget about it. They are perfect for each other and should be married
the newest daughter chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
I think they should book a two month cruise for the two mothers and figure out what they want. I think they should stay married
aruvqan chapter 20 . 5/23/2015
Sorry, I would have told Abuela that my cycles were none of her damned business, and if we were going to have children we would have them when we wanted them, not when we were being forced to have them.

I have always been very private - my mother didn't get invited to my second wedding - we did the justice thing. She tried to take over my first wedding and I wasn't going to let her even try to do it a second time!
columbogus747 chapter 31 . 3/19/2015
Hooray! I didn't know this story was finished. I'd gotten caught up in it back when you first started it and adored your take on the Plum World and Steph and Ranger. Great story, wonderful writing, thank you so much for it!
Quality Fan chapter 31 . 1/22/2015