Reviews for Hairstyles
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
You know its amazing, everyone seems to have the same ideas when it comes to exactly why Kyon likes ponytails. I'm almost positive I've read that same thing somewhere else. Not word for word of course but the meaning was the same.

And great ending to this short little fanfic. It was a great ending to the anime episode and it was a great ending to this.

Okay, lets see if I can do this without getting confused:

In response to your response to my response to your response to my review:

. . . nope I got confused trying to do that.

Well far from being a terrible writer you are in fact a great writer. And I understand the feeling of being excited for reviews. For me reviews can get few and far between but I discovered that instead of getting downhearted cause no one likes my writing I keep writing AND I read everything I can and review as much as I can in hopes that I can make someone else feel happier.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Nicely done.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aww. That was so sweet of Kyon. I love how you made him so perceptive of Haruhi's hairstyles, which are all so unique and awesome.
Faunamon chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Ka-wa-ii! You and Audley are both awesome... I hope he didn't cause her to change her hair again, though! ;D
an1979 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I loved "Multicolored ribbons and long, flowing hair." part with explanation.

A new light WHY did she cut her hair.

Clever!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
LOVED IT! Very well thought out. And I remember the ending lines when Kyon told that to Haruhi! I love that show, and I loved this oneshot :].
Koizumi Itsuki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Kyon and his neck fetish, haha.
happy2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Awesome! Who knew that so much can be deduced by one's hairstyles :)
Marisol Gaddi chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
i really enjoyed reading your wonderful fic!

hope to see more masterpiece from you! _

p.s YAH! they should have a SHnY category! i was shocked to see none O_o
DD chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
From my point of view, I thought Kyon wasn't OOC at all.

He is rather poetic when he's talking to himself, sometimes. But that's just my two cents.

Anyways I thought it was adorable. I hope to see more Haruhi related works from you!
Shigures Editor chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Kyon was a bit OOC, but the fic was still enjoyable. I was totally shocked when I found out that there was no HaruSuzu category. We definitely need one. Like, now please.
Sir Gimp of Baath chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Damn straight we need a Haruhi category!

Nice story, BTW.
Audley chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
WHEE IT'S POSTED IT'S SO PRETTY! It really turned out great, SB, I'm so proud!

I've already given you all the necessary criticism, having beta'd your fic and all...
Deus X Machina chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Yeah, we need a Haruhi category. There's more fics on Haruhi than on some of the other animes that have their own category.

Anyway, nice job. :)