Reviews for Worlds of All Kinds
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
One really has to pity Itsuki sometimes, for your little story doesnt seem all that off from what it seems like he feels in the light novels sometimes.

I read the last sentence of the whole thing and had to laugh. Its hard to imagine a time when Suzumiya wasn't quite common on fanfiction.
SaltwaterGarden chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is my favorite kind of fanfiction, honestly. It easily fits within the frame of the series, with plenty of room to grow, but just fills in one of the gaps that we never learn. Nothing even really happens. It just is-but being is enough.
strawberri-waffo chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh, this is very good. I love how you did Itsuki's speech patterns, they were very well embodied from the small moments when he speaks in the series. Very well written, generally. I like it a lot.
seabroth chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
ksjdkl! I cannot believe that I didn't review this! D:

Anyway, this is amazing! It's Itsuki, and he's depressed, and there's Kyon who doesn't like him and Haruhi who more-or-less ignores him and... Amazing!

I think rereading (semi)old favorites has gotten me back into the Suzumiya mode, so maybe I'll write more ItsuKyon... XD
Red Ice Remmy chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
OMG.

Cute sad. D:
Mizz TK chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
AIYAISfhdiSGBRpERHTARH

KYON/ITSUKI. ONE-SIDED KYON/ITSUKI.

YAY.

I love one-sided Kyon/Itsuki su much.
1251054 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This was really beautiful, and actually the only fic I found with the pairing Kyon and Itsuki. Too bad cause they’re so cute. I really liked this. It was short and simple and yet said all it needed to say. The ending was great. You should write a longer one with the same couple, it would probably turn out just as great as this one. Could you send me a message if you do? I would be very happy at least. I’m planning on writing a long one, but it probably wouldn’t be as good as if you wrote it, but I’ll try at least. Good job, cheers!
JazzyKnickers chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Yes indeed we do! And we also need more KyonItsuki fics! Very nice, though a bit...despressing. Poor old Koizumi
Audley chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Same author's notes, eh? That's okay... Anyway, this one is still my favorite. I lurve it muchly! Yay Itsuki! I just like him in general. Not with Kyon, obviously, but him in general. Whee!

Ta!
Deus X Machina chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Everyone says Itsuki is gay. I never saw it myself, but good job anyways.