Reviews for Coming To Terms
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Come ON! Don't leave at that! Give us at least the suggestion of lemon, don't give a lemon tree seed and then never water the bloody thing. Don't be that cruel.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
realistic and imaginable, a manipulation of character to suit a complex situation. Ussop's reaction was fantastic and I can actually imagine Robin saying it in her smooth voice. is the second person w/curly hair Ms Doublefinger? cuz i'm not quite sure. overall, very good.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
lianHua24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Great little fic. I definitely think Robin and Nami have potential. I loved the part after everyone rescued Robin and Sanji was running up to hug Robin and got knocked away by Chopper and Nami.

I guess first dibs on hugs goes to Nami :)
TwilightKappa chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
amusing read XD i like...

i would be interested in reading about the rest of their voyage, indeed. lols.. i hope you'll write more!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
there is way too little shoujo ai in one piece for my liking.

so your fic is good! and even if there were lots of shoujo ai in one piece, your piece of work is good!
Roxius chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Awesome job!
chibichoco chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hehehe! That was funny! I liked it. Especially the ending part. Yeah XD
doublefinger chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
ice story. My favourite part is how you compare the girls with some of the male strawhats. I never thought of things that way. Thumbs up for originality.
FlickerAndFade chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Loved it! It was funny and kept me smiling all through it! I hope you write another one like it!
Carnival-Flux chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Wow. That is all I have to say. Wow. Awesome! I loved it! I hope you write more in the future please!