Reviews for The Annals of Darkness: The Beginning
guitarlover56784 chapter 12 . 6/7
did you really have to have a star wars reference
bloodmutt chapter 8 . 5/25
Really? Dr. Dolittle jokes lol sorry it's been a good story so far but that really kicked up the corniness lol
Norkix chapter 10 . 3/19
Hello! This series was recommended to me a loooong time ago, but I never got around to reading it. However, since I finally seem to have the patience for long fics (I binge read Fallout: Equestria XD) I figure I'll give this a shot! My normal policy is to review every chapter, but considering the length of this story and that it's so old, I'll spare you and review every five or ten.

Overall, I'm enjoying the story so far. Sora feels a little out of character, although I suppose at the time of your writing, this was considerably more in-character than it would be at this point in his development. I like your depiction of magic coming from within, as an extension of the imagination, as opposed to just shouting a word and making something explode. VERY interesting implementation of Roxas and Namine, thier banter with their somebodies makes for some great comic relief!

I'm always happy to see good grammar on this website, and you don't disappoint. You do have an odd habit of giving the next speaker an action in the previous paragraph and starting a new paragraph after that. I did that at one point as well, but I moved away from it because I thought it was disorienting when I read it back. I hope this habit disappears as the story goes on. The style of your writing is a little vapid compared to what I've been reading recently, but I can forgive it as this is very, very early stuff. I'm sure your writing will improve over time.

Onward!

-Norkix-
JJ3030 chapter 27 . 3/11
Now I don't normally review on fancfiction (shyness, anxiety, and nervousness) but that but inside Riku's mind might have been the most hilarious thing I've ever read. It took everything I had not to lmao in class. Honestly Xehanort being there acting like they aren't even his enemies set me off immediately.
guitarlover56784 chapter 14 . 2/3
really, scrurgify? Thats a spell from friggen harry potter!0
Psycho Ray chapter 40 . 1/3
Oh my... I thought I had read great fictions. Well, I have, but I've never read such an epic fic. I'm just too astonished to find out that a 17 years old guy have wrote something I consider to be a real book. What the hell, I would put your book just below LOTR, ASOIF and Percy Jackson, for these are my favourites. And you had around 17, or less, idk, when you wrote this? And this epicness is THE BEGINNING?!
What are you, a genious? No kidding here.

Too bad you don't own KH.
Venatorix chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
What I would think would be interesting is if in a Fanfiction natsu from fairy tail, axel from kh, mushy from Milan, and Richard from lfg all met... Pyromaniac paradise
Venatorix chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
I love the spaceballs reference
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
I had a feeling that sora would meet his dad
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
No! F#cking! Way!
TehZach1993 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Lovely story! My only problem with these Annals of Darkness stories so far have been a few things.

1. The trio doesn't seem to be as innocent and pure hearted as they are in the manga and games. I can't remember them killing anyone except heartless, it kinda surprised me a bit when in a lot of these fanfictions by a lot of authors they kill people as well. I just can't see Sora, Kairi, or even Riku killing anyone.

2. Kairi's personality. She seems a bit out of control to me, but that may be just me. Like in the Council of Elrond scene where she blatantly shows off in front of everyone. Tbh I don't think a responsible keyblade wielder would do that. And if she is going to use her chosen weapon over someone calling her a name, maybe she isn't worthy of it.

3. The power level of the keyblade wielders. It seems to be like they've been made into gods. I kinda have issue with that. I like to see keyblade ass kicking as much as the next guy but Sora and his friends aren't gods.

Anyway as for the rest of it its a phenomenal story! Keep up the good work!
BlueAbyssHax chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Looking back. How do you feel that the way you explain for Axel coming back, is actually pretty much the truth now?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
This was an amazing chapter and I enjoyed every minute of reading it!
Benjamin Ellimist chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Radnom comment. I just had to say that becaude being condemed isn't really on my to do list. Spoiler, but that was Axel. Or Lea. Or whatever the heck he wants to be called now. Called it! Sorry, ranomd, not normally how I do things but i really didnt want to be condemed. Anyway, later bro!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
This is a really good story, well done!
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »