Reviews for Hands Clean
CoCo chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
Wow! I finally made it to chapter 25. It's been quite the few days for me. I've been a long time fan of Andromeda; I saw the first seasons in high school and the series finale just before leaving for peace corps. I read a lot of fan fiction, and this is one of the highest caliber. I mean that. The only other I loved also happened to be Beka centered; she goes to earth and meets harper amidst the first human attempt at revolution. It has since disappeared
CoCo chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
...but Hands Clean definitely fills the void and then some. I see its been ages since an update, but I hope you will eventually continue the good work. You are a fantastic writer!
Diamond Gargoyle chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
ooooooooooooohhhh, the plot thickens. looking forward to your next chapter. prolly come back and give a more thorough review when i'm not sleep deprived. X-D
LBCCowgirl chapter 25 . 4/25/2010
Lordy, Lordy! You have an amazing talent where once one has read a single paragraph of yours they become addicted! I sit here writing this on the very precipice of my chair! I admire how your continue to write the characters and the interactions and subtleties of the Nietzschean political atmosphere as it pertains to your characters. I sit here with abated breath awaiting the next installment of your very addictive storyline!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 25 . 4/20/2010
Harper really would be having a rough time, wouldn't he, with all the Nietscheans aboard? I like Dominique's response to his drooling, as well as his "butter knives" estimation of his security measures! The scene with Charlemagne was oddly sweet; Beka always does end up with a family of some sort, doesn't she? And I'm looking forward to Tyr coming back!
ilexx chapter 25 . 4/17/2010
YAY! Tyr is on his way. (Umm, I sincerely hope that with Dylan dead, we're done in terms of the warning on any character death...)
bassdogg2006 chapter 25 . 4/15/2010
This is LB. Now that I ahve gained my password back I can give a signed review. Nice Chapter I have enjoyed reading it twice already just to amke sure I didn't miss anything. Cool Harper and Trance are back and they have already proven very useful. Beka getting jealous I see I wonder how she is going to react when she sees Tyr again. The Matriarch is displeased with Dominque's decision lol I can only imagine her at this wedding. When I think about it Ishtar's reaction might be golden as well can't wait for that scene. I would like to see how everything is going to play out with Charlemagne,Beka and Dominque. I think there has to be something to Dominque wanting to pursue this marriage so far especially when the Matriarch does not like it. Beka and her Nietzcheans...always drama. Everything else seems to be fitting together nicely so until next time.

Peace
LB chapter 24 . 4/14/2010
I just discovered this story and I am so glad I did. I love what is going on so far with the pairings and the up coming wedding. Dominque seems very determined to have Beka for a sister. I wonder why that is. I see that Tyr's son being the reincarnation of Drago is in this story. Will Beka as the mother of all Nietzcheans be found out in this story? That would very interesting to see how everyone deals with it. Especially the Volung and Jaguar Matriarches. I would love to read about the expresses on their faces. I can't wait to read another Chapter on this story. Keep up the good work.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 24 . 3/5/2010
Another new chapter! Yes, short, but they get out faster that way.

Argh, foreboding comments by Trance are never good.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 23 . 2/24/2010
I was going to just quote my favorite line from the conversation with Charlemagne and squee here, but then I realized that 90% of the conversation counted as a favorite line from that conversation. Very good, very funny, and I still like the way you write their interactions.

Two things: "moderately dirty towel of himself" I think you meant "over" on, and "But turns out he's on vacation right now" I think you missed a word. Other than that, though, very good chapter, and I'm glad to see Trance and Harper again!

And I feel your pain with the evening class. Evenings used to be my writing time, and then I got an evening job. Good luck?
ilexx chapter 22 . 1/9/2010
Oh, good! More Charlemagne...
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 22 . 1/8/2010
VERY good chapter! I was laughing at the Matriarch's interrogation (especially with the line about wanting to cry "I give up!") and the ending was even better.
Diamond Gargoyle chapter 21 . 11/26/2009
Updates rock my socks! so sad that reading this makes me think how much more awesome the series could have been without dylan hunt and all those awful producers messing up the show...