Reviews for A New Chapter
Awesome!

So meaningful!

Saddish at the end! :(
CahillTribute39 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice one shot, I like it.
Silvertongue90 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love it! I'm surprised there aren't more fanfics for On The Run.
Flightgirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aww...that was sweet. You know what disappoints me? I've searced and searched, but i can only find two On the Run fics! And they're both one-shots! That bothers me. I don't know if i'm just not finding them or what, but i want to read some. That's okay: I'm curerntly working on a Falconer fic myself that will be a crossover...but that's all i'll say for now. It won't be up for a while, but i'm working on it, nonetheless. btw, VERY well written.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I read this, before I got an account here, and I must say - I've become a little condescending towards the grammar and writing styles in fics I used to practically worship a couple of years back, when I wasn't a member here yet. Yet...this is amazing, still! It's awesome! :D

PT
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw! That's so cute! I sort of wish you would continue this oneshot, just because it was really well written. Great job on this!

-Selene
Fullmetal Pipsqueek chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nice one. Thinking about writing a FalconerFic myself, but I'm still contemplating. I love it! I'd almost totally forgotten about this particular series, until today, when I was in the library looking for my jacket, which I found at the door. So I thought, why don't I look for the fanfiction, there has to be some out there. Correction. 1, and it belongs to you. This one is really kickass, and it's a shame there isn't more on this site.
fourthofjuly1996 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
wow. awesome. You write a lot like GK
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
very, very good story
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I like that. Yay 4 Aiden and Meg! They're so cute together. well done.
Insane-About-Twilight chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aw! How cute! Haha nice job. Very well written. I had to read the first book in the series last year for Battle of the Books, and found myself reading all six of the books! Well, that's it for now!

-Marie-
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very good!

They need more stories...

Anyway, nice!
ermykneeandwheezy chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aw loved it! You write so well, it seemed just as if I was reading something Gordon Korman wrote himself! Awesome job!
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Hooray for Aiden and Meg! They really need more stories about them. This was excellently written, loved the last line, very in character
Storm411 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was really cool.

I liked it.

Well Done.

I'm getting ready to work on my frist GK story. I'm amped.