Reviews for A New Chapter
MangoFromMars chapter 1 . 3/29
You should be proud of yourself.
This is a work of art.
ISpyAnApplePie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011

So meaningful!

Saddish at the end! :(
CahillTribute39 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice one shot, I like it.
Silvertongue90 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love it! I'm surprised there aren't more fanfics for On The Run.
Flightgirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aww...that was sweet. You know what disappoints me? I've searced and searched, but i can only find two On the Run fics! And they're both one-shots! That bothers me. I don't know if i'm just not finding them or what, but i want to read some. That's okay: I'm curerntly working on a Falconer fic myself that will be a crossover...but that's all i'll say for now. It won't be up for a while, but i'm working on it, nonetheless. btw, VERY well written.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I read this, before I got an account here, and I must say - I've become a little condescending towards the grammar and writing styles in fics I used to practically worship a couple of years back, when I wasn't a member here yet. Yet...this is amazing, still! It's awesome! :D

Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw! That's so cute! I sort of wish you would continue this oneshot, just because it was really well written. Great job on this!

Fullmetal Pipsqueek chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nice one. Thinking about writing a FalconerFic myself, but I'm still contemplating. I love it! I'd almost totally forgotten about this particular series, until today, when I was in the library looking for my jacket, which I found at the door. So I thought, why don't I look for the fanfiction, there has to be some out there. Correction. 1, and it belongs to you. This one is really kickass, and it's a shame there isn't more on this site.
fourthofjuly1996 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
wow. awesome. You write a lot like GK
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
very, very good story
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I like that. Yay 4 Aiden and Meg! They're so cute together. well done.
Insane-About-Twilight chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aw! How cute! Haha nice job. Very well written. I had to read the first book in the series last year for Battle of the Books, and found myself reading all six of the books! Well, that's it for now!

Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very good!

They need more stories...

Anyway, nice!
ermykneeandwheezy chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aw loved it! You write so well, it seemed just as if I was reading something Gordon Korman wrote himself! Awesome job!
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Hooray for Aiden and Meg! They really need more stories about them. This was excellently written, loved the last line, very in character