Reviews for FRIENDS & LOVERS
anon chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I would love to read about aya's and yomi's first night together if you ever want to write a bonus chapter to this fic. It would be so awesome!
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
I love the final paragraph. this was once again another wonderful story
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
poor kurama. hes going to be so broken. this is really deep. i'm sorta starting to like yusuke and hiei together lol
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RE MARRYING. I LOVE THAT YOU THINK OF US EVEN IN YOUR WONDERFUL DAY. Poor Kurama He's so confused
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Bravo. All of your stories are simply wonderful! Never sleep again, indeed! :)
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
OHh my God, if this doesn't have a happy ending, I'm going to go ballistic!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Oh 50 points to me; I called it! Damn, so I have a plot line for my own Kurama/ Hiei story, but I've been wracking my brain for a Yusuke/Kurama one...and I just wish this had been my idea! It's the highest compliment I can give. That plot twist was soooo goood!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I'm going to take an educated guess and say Kurama's former lover was Hiei...and that Yusuke's former lover was Hiei also... Loled at the old whole line btw!
Uchiha Bara chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
awesome fanfic :) the very last sentence is hilarious XD awesome job!
Silver Masquerades chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Don't let what people say get to you!

Uh...ugh...I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

Even more so when you throw Yuusuke-sam a into the mix!

I beg of you, make more Hiei, Kurama, and Yuusuke stories!

You have found yourself a new Fan!

From your new fan: Acire Eriam. :)
sychopenguin5 chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
This is an absolutely GREAT story, but i think it needs an epilogue, as it seems most of your other stories have. Just to verify that Yomi and Aya end up happy together, and Hiei gets to keep his job with Mukuro with little problem (Hiei's home is the only one they haven't been in yet), and stuff like that. Keep up the great work!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
hmm, after reading a bunch of ur stories, I noticed u don't use lube a lot. Its usually so sexy I forget to care but still, its nice
zaarahxkluver1fantosfm chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
once again,you've got great story on your hands,i loved every minute of it!
Orin Forever Crimson chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
You are amazing and I believe I'm developing a case of hero-worship...Your stories are so dramatic and involved, but also have the yummiest yaoi scenes. Kudos! Orin
BoycottYourself chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
OMGG! I've already read this one to! and I loved it! one of my top 5 threesome i've ever read! I loved as an author befor I even know it! lol