Reviews for Send Off
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is really good! It's exactly how Ichigo should go, I think, and it's written PERFECTLY! :)
Putting his last words at the end is genius! XD
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
An awesome end/beginning to things!
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Lol. That was cool, good job. You really don't see enough of ichigo dying. He's too stubborn for his own good. Then again, if he wasn't that first Hollow would have killed him and that would have been it. So I guess it's a good thing. Hm... Well, good job.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Brilliant!
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*heart*

Oh. I got shivers. Good ones, mind you, but shivers nonetheless.

I like Dai, which is unusual, since I usually harbor an abhorrence towards OCs, but this one really works. I wonder who his dad was?

Nice little one-shot, very touching, and...sorta fun too.

*heart*
Dragonmanga chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh my god! I just loved this! I don't read Bleach fanfics very much, but this is amazing! I love this one shot. This seems like a very realistic epilogue. I can actually picture all of this happening I think you depicted Ichigo very well. I can definitely see him being all pissed cuz' he's all old and weak :P

Dai seems like a very cool guy as well.

I absolutely love that ending, where Ichigo is going off with Renji and Rukia, very fitting

Love this one shot!
andhearts chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aww. Sad. :D This was wonderful. In Ichigo's Will will be Kon! lol. XD okay. Lovely. Great job.
LorraineFire chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I only have one thing to say about this: It's Awesome! can you please continue something with this story later?
Kemious chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
There's just something about your writting style that enchants me. The beautifully started start and the smooth transtions from start to finish . Not once did I did I lose my postion and your words were perfectly used.

Dai wasn't so much as a character as a point of view used to tell the story colored by his own problems and his experiences. This works extremely well because using one of the main cast would not have made as much of an impact on me as Dai did. Beautifully done.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
ooh nice one-shot
David Knight chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
A nice short future story. Rather nicely done. Looking forward to future stories.
Mr.Cay chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
complete, COMPLETE?, you just have to be jokeing right, this 'Dai' charater ScReaMs main charater of a realy realy long (or important, or both) journey. Even the name 'DAI' is cool. I see it now a young boy named Dai who aquires soul reaper powers and goes fighing hollows, before learning the real way his mother died and why his father blames his uncle. But thats just me blabing my mouth off and jumping around with my crazy plot bunnies (I have at least 10 I think too bad i ran out of carrots before I even got them). If you realy did write like that I'll be leaping around with joy. And I want YOU to write the sequle I like the way you write. Writeing down his Uncel's last words echoing in Dai's head as the last line instead of when he spoke it. BriLiaNT! Me it's just 'Boby found a sword, that glisting in the light. He pulls out the sword, suddenly big giant dragon pops out of the floor. Bobly runs screaming for his life.' OK ,I know, i can write better then that but you get the picture right, PerFecT.

In a few word this becomes "THIS IS A GREAT STORY, Countinue it (and maybe give dai soul reaper powers)"

I'm glad we had this talk, good-bye.

p.s. update 'This Time Around' or give us a sign that you haven't been abducted by the FBI to do some TOP SECRET work on project TUFF (the ultamite fan fiction) and can't work on the real important stuff like This Time Around, and Send Off.

p.s.s. this was writen by a person on a sugerhigh and is completey harmless. Sorry if this scared or offended you. If you were amused that was the point.
shandul chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
OMG! that was such an awesome story! If this is a one-shot you should write a sequel or something!
Jace chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Nice, very nice. Something like this probably is what will happen if one goes down the Bleach timeline far enough...
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wow. Touching, meaningful, and emotional. This could even go for a sequel, if you really wanted.