Reviews for Swap Meet
super
RedStalkingDeath chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Loved it! :D
MyHairHurts chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Enjoyed this story. Nice work.
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
This is the best written body swap story I've ever encountered! Logistical difficulties when describing him watching her in his body etc (which you did very well) aside, cos that's always confusing, I laughed so hard my flatmates kept giving me weird looks and my toddler cried cos he thought I was in pain...
kaiirine chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
It's simply beautiful. I'll add this to my list of favorites. :)
kaiirine chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
ooookay...usually I leave the reviews after I read the whole story but for this piece...I just can't help myself! I know the story can be a bit confusing considering that the two of em swapped bodies. But you are the author so there are a few ways to lessen the confusion as to "who is who" but as I was reading along..I just can't help but get an impression that your also confused. Especially when Max and Alec were in Logan's place.
Okay i'll go along and read the rest...I just really wanna leave a review for this chapter cuz I got a bit confused as to who is who. So if say... you decided that you wanna revise a few stuff..you might wanna read the whole thing and see what I mean.
Sameuspegasus chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
This is amazing. I just read it all in one sitting. I'm very impressed with your characterisation.
Xayian chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Second go around for me and I can honestly say that the only thing that sucks about the story is that it's over.

Awesome job, chica!
WWFIsAttitudEra chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
OMG This story is by far the most completing Max/Alec romance I have ever and I REALLY mean EVER seen! (And mind you I've read many ;)...)
It made me laugh uncontrolably at times or cry persistently I was totally swept away in the strong emotions of it all..:( I felt like I was actually experiencing the exact emotions like I was the characters themselves feeling the pain and also the humor.
All in all I wanna say YOU ARE AWESOME and KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Love this story it was hilarious one minute and beautiful the next thank you very much
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
OMG I love this story. I have had never laughed so much favourite line "No wait! On second thought, don't! Don't touch anything you don't know how to work, you might break something." Now back to the story
vampyfreak chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Awesome fic
kikinette11 chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
i know its a old story but i just read it and i love it

it was a very great fic, congratulation

a French fan
bydneley chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
i really enjoyed reading this fic of yours.
bydneley chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
hahaha i can't stop laughing my ass out from reading this from alec slapping max in the head, logan deflector etc. this is a really funny pic, i'm enjoying reading this.