Reviews for A Simply Horrible Summer
JAZZIES-GIRL chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
OMG! that was so good and so sad! i loved it! good job!

basketballstarhottie
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
is that the end?good story though a tinsy ity bit rushed but all in all very good
ProperT chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
Wait? Is that the end? It can't be... Epilogue, closure, anything really... I mean, damn it, there has to be more. Sorry, but sudden death is bad for my psyche. Please add something else, :)
FantasySeventeen chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
Hmm...yes...well...*blink*

Actually, it was well-done. It wasn't gruesome...ok, let me rephrase that. Yes, it was, but the censoring on it was actually pretty decent, and you did rate it accordingly, so I really do applaud you for that.

I've also noticed that, despite how short this story is, I can tell your writing has developed along with this story. The sentence structure/depth of the story is much better in the later chapters.

And *grin* considering I know what's going to happen next, you should write more of the story. Come on, woman! *mock glare*

Do good! FantasySeventeen
Malicious Wonderland chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
Fantastic story. Please update soon.
DeltaGamma Liv chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
how awful and how wonderful all at the same time! its awful to see what hermione is going through, but it's wonderful how you write. your descriptions are a little rushed, but still very good. can't wait for the next chapter! good luck and don't keep your readers waiting too long!

liv
ProperT chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Usually I would say Poor Hermione, but I feel that doesn't really explain the pain she's going through. But boy is she in trouble...

Just started reading and I like it. Keep it up.
DeltaGamma Liv chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
splendidly angsty! poor hermione! were her parents killed in the middle of the night or were they killed while she was away at the burrow? i would hate myself if i was away when i could've protected my parents. i can't wait to see what lucius has in store for her on the next day! update soon!

liv
gryffincri chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
hm this seems interesting so far!

i though both chapters were good and i hope that you'll update again soon so i can see what happens! :]