Reviews for Kidnapped :kaitlyn Russell
CM6NCIS6PLL6 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
pppplllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeee ee continue
ashfib chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
r u going to finish this story also?

please do?

I like all your stories, but then once they get to the good and best parts you stp.

Please continue.!
PowerRangerLovee chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
Please update soon. I love it. Please update soon. I must know what happens. You know me as PeterBradley19 ok. Please update soon.
Lyssa Baby chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
I loved this story it totally rocks it is sad but in a good way please write more of it as soon and as fast as you can. I really cant wait to read what happens next.
GinaStar chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
PeterBladley19 chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
OMG That was a great chapter. That was good putting in Ben hitting Madison and making her consicous. Even though that is bad it makes suspends. Please update soon I love this fanfiction.
barb from utah chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Please don't let Bowen be dead. Please, please, please, PLEASE!

He's one of my favorite characters. I really like how fast the story is moving along. Why did they say Kaitlyn was Ben's daughter? And more important why did Bowen believe them. Will Chip and Phineas be in this story at all?
GinaStar chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
PeterBladley19 chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Thank you for updateing please update soon. I love this fanfiction already please update soon. Love ya. I acually cried.
RPM Shadow chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Please continue. But how come Maddie doesn't want Nick to know about there daughter?
GinaStar chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I love it! Please continue!
Frog1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Good job, keep up the good work!
PeterBladley19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
OMG Please update soon that was a good first chapter please update soon. Love ya and Love it.