Reviews for Sacrifices
Katie76842 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
amazing. :)
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Oh, how heart-breakingly beautiful! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this (being the first Prison Break fic that I have ever read, and all).

I absolutely adore the bond that Michael and Lincoln share. It's my favorite aspect of the show and probably one of the main reasons why I watch it! You have captured it /wonderfully/.

I can't believe we have to wait until August for the new season. I was so bummed when I found out (I just finished watching both season one and two online). But it will be fantastic when it starts up again! :)

Again, this was astounding. Absolutely magnificent! Definitely going on my favorites list. ;) Later, Gator! Keep up the great writing.

Dark-flames chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
There are no words to describe the beauty of this story either. Good work, brilliant chappy.
LapizLasuli chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This hasn't really been addressed in the show, has it? Hopefully, that's just yet. In the meantime, your story fills the hole beautifully - thank you.
brookie chapter 1 . 3/6/2007

I love Lincoln and Michael and wish there were more fics out there that showed how much they both really cared for each other... the show does...

Really tugs at the heartstrings. :P