Reviews for Devotio Moderna
Splitbeak chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Teehee, whump-a-licious! I'm so glad you sent that Abbey to kingdom come. Usually there's someone carrying a sob story about how they can't just leave all those 'defenseless' people to die rap. Thank you so much for skipping that part. I share McKay's satisfaction that they're all gone. Especially Tibs and the oh-so-Benevolent Father. Out of curiosity, what happened to Darius? Wasn't he supposed to be allowed to go to Atlantis? This chapter was so satisfying on so many levels. Thank you!
szhismine chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
great chapter, can't wait for more!
sherryw chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
*sighs* That was so sad that John was remembering back to when he was a kid and talking to his dad like that. Another great chapter. It was action packed and well-written. Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen to John. Hope to see another update soon!
Linnzi chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Exciting chapter! Poor Sheppard! The section where he was obviously reliving something from his childhood with his father was heartbreaking! Poor Rodney too - ouch!

I hope Sheppard starts to recover soon, he's really had it rough!

More please!
angw chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Yay they got out of there. But is Sheppard going to recover? Will they have to go back?
APM chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
keep going! dont stop!
Flowerhead101 chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
You nearly broke my heart when Sheppard spoke to Carson as if Carson was his dad. So innocent.

Keep up the good work!
reen212000 chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Dude. I think you're trying to kill me. This is totally wonderful, and I eagerly await more!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
update soon!
parisindy chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
squea i adore this! totally freaking love nutso shep!

you know you are making me paranoid about the ending lol but i promise to still love your fic hehe

i will respond you to your e-mail, but i'm off to bed now
JoyBean chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Ronan is the coolest. Loved the humor with McKay and Shepperd.
APM chapter 10 . 3/24/2007
more more more! please updtage soon
sherryw chapter 10 . 3/24/2007
Way to go Rodney and Ronon getting the machine to reset herself. I hope that Sheppard is only out of it for a little while and it's not permanent. I did like the Fruit Loops comment that was funny. Looking foward to the next chappie. Update soon!
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Oh my goodness, what a terrific opening chapter! I love all the medival overtones, and the OC characters are perfect! Excellent writing!
szhismine chapter 10 . 3/24/2007
great fic! i really can't wait for the next chapter!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »