Reviews for Hat Trick
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ahh that is so sweet. Loved Kaylee hiding behind Jayne :)
jenefaner chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I love this! perfect! So cute and funny!
LittleMender chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Don't know if you're still on this site or not, but had to review this story. Loved Firefly but never thought of Rayne until I came across it on this site, and I've been reading through all of it.

Great story! Both characters were so IN-character. Loved that Jane readily accepted River's violent behavior when it comes to defending his ma's knitting. I can actually imagine him asking his ma to knit a hat for River-so she'll leave his alone, of course, then just taking the whole thing in stride like it's no gorram big deal.

River's dialogue was good, too. Sometimes writers in this fandom make her goofy or silly with crazy-speak and they miss the dark prose she often used. Yours made sense in a darkish, prose-ish, crazy-speak-ish way.

Liked the crew reactions, too. Really enjoyed this. I'm reading the Rayne stories from earliest to most recent, and I've already checked your story list, so I know I have another Rayne story to look forward to. Thanks so much for this gem!
basaltone chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Love this story, great interactions between Jayne and River and your Jayne is totally believable. I would love to hear more of this little story, I am heading to your author's page to see if there is a sequel. Thanks so much.
Zeel chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
This is just wonderful! One of the sweetest but still realistic stories I've read.
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
that was beyond funny. GReat job. Thanks fo rth eeffort./
RJ Steamboat chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
hahahahaha this was great!
bob0045 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Cute, sweet and funny. Loved it.
IrresistibleEnvy chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
'“That was different, I needed the love—”

Wash began to make an odd choking noise but it was ignored'

This line cracked me up! i nearly died laughing, i could totally imagine him in the background being ignored while mal continued with his threats! love your sense of humor, you wrote them so in character it's great.
icebreather chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I just found this, and wanted to say that it is perfect. Exactly on-cue with dialogue and characterization. Really, really excellent work.
JustAGirl24 chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
So... this was sweet and perfect and wonderful and everything that a fanfic should be, but especially a Rayne fanfic. I love it! Jayne had is ma make River her own hat! That is too cute for words, I just can't get over it. Great job on this story, it was PERFECT. Definitely going in my favorites!
Riddick Fan chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
This is very entertaining. Keep on writing.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
death by spoon... lol... i'm laughing so hard i can barely type...
AndiVoice chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Heartwarming, hilairious, and overall immensely entertaining
Eliche chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
haha great story with a great ending :D