Reviews for Paper Crane Tales
omfg yes please chapter 4 . 6/24
I'm kinda bad at these, but oh my God this is beautiful, I don't even care this review is several years late.
I've always been kinda picky when it comes to fanfiction, especially anime ones for whatever reason. I looked for two days trying to find a gorgious fanfic, one without Mary sue OCs and inaccurate stereotypes of characters, and maybe give or take an OTP (Hikaru/Haruhi is my life tbh)
I first saw Of Phobias, and totally fell in love with how you wrote everyone. The Twin's Haruhi cuddle sandwich, Tamaki's kitchen nightmares, Kyoya's casual driving Haruhi into proverty.. It's absolutely amazing, and may or may not have gone straight to my ovaries.
But then I see Paper Crane Tales, and this is just
Everything I adore at once. Total props, PLEASE WRITE MORE! You are totally truely talented, and I think I'm addicted to your style. Even though this is amazingly tardy for the party, on the off-chance you're still alive, you are a beautiful person. 1000 nebulas out of 10.
DUH chapter 4 . 1/18
Way too many brackets. Too confusing.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Good chapter. I like that you addressed the feelings of the others, even if it was bittersweet. I can't help rooting for all of them.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Good chapter. Very well written. I also think the structure fits well.
Kc495 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Simply marvelous! Fantastic! Beautiful! And all the other awesome big words out there i can't name right now, this story is awesome so far, I was super happy when I saw I have three more chapters. This is awesome! Wonderful job!
Midnight4568 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
YOU ARE BRILLIANT! This is one of my absolute favorite OHSHC fanfics of all time :D Please never stop writing!
Midnight4568 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
This fic is so amazingly written! Please pick it back up; you haven't updated since 2007! Also someone NEEDS to draw the scene in which Hikaru and Kaoru "took care of those rice grains in a way reminiscent of their cookie crumble cleansing technique..."

Btw Haruhi can have Hikaru. Kaoru's mine! Oh my gosh, on anime24_7's instagram, there's a picture of two guys in real life who look exactly like human Hikaru and Kaoru. IT'S TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Personal Conner of woe and misery lol lol gold!
Lialane Graest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I loved this. I read it in one sitting, completely disregarding the fact that I had other things to be doing. It was gorgeous, lovely, and completely in character. I would love to read more of this, despite its age. It was simply remarkable. Thank you for writing this. Thank you.
Dictator4Life chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
This is better than most published teen novels. I love it to pieces.
Misoso chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
There was just something so magical about this story. I was hooked and absolutely loved it!
Misoso chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
There was
Kayci babe chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Your story was beautiful, and so believable. You really managed to keep everyone in character and make the plot romantic yet true. The Spruces of other relationships really added something to the story I wish more Ouran writers would take note.
bullarrrgh chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Dream-like. It's put together curiously, but it works very well... I'd meant to review this years before, but something strange always came up; anyways... This is one of my favorite Ouran fics of all time. ] It reads like an actual episode; I can sort of hear the music in the background and see it happening. Not sure if because of my sleep depravity or brain-deadness (most likely both) but whatever the cause, this particular chapter is absolutely wonderful. Lovely job!
hchan1 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Absolutely dead-on characterization. While not "officially" complete, the story leaves off at a point where I can personally consider it resolved. I hope the lengthy hiatus doesn't mean that something untoward has happened to you in your lengthy stay at the hospital. Best wishes, thanks for bringing this poignant gem to us readers.