Reviews for Fiat Justitia Ruat Coelum
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
I did not see that coming. Oh, poor Brennan. Thank God she has Booth. You did it again. Another amazing story. Do you still write? Cuz I gotta say, I'm sad if you don't. These stories have been fantastic:)
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
Thank God she accepted him. That always worries me, that she will turn him away, & he loves her so much. That was beautiful. A sequel huh? Yeah:)
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
Oh wow Max. Really? That was just mean. This is so good, so intense. I can't stop reading. I feel so bad for Brennan. Girl, you are good!
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
I was right...intense. I don't know how she was able to last as long as she did in the interrogation room. I'm glad she's not pushing Booth away. I think Cullen has a soft spot for them:)
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Sorry, but this is what happens when I start reading good stories I start babbling my thoughts. This is getting extremely intense.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Whoa, he's in protective Booth mode. That's my fave one:) Is it possible that Max has met his match...someone who cares for his daughter as much if not more than he does? Interesting:)
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Ahhhhhh. They verbalized their need. It reminds me of Friends...she's his lobster. It's also like you read my mind about the previous Sully comment, or I fore saw what you had already written? Great minds in the world of Bones & all:)
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
I know she's sad & overwhelmed, but YEAH. You read my mind:)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
I hated when she was with Sully. Booth looked so sad when he saw them kissing in her office. Let me be honest. I hated when they were with any one else but each other. It's B&B with me...all the way. Sully was a good guy. He was just with the wrong woman...Booth's woman:)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
See, perfect. You're amazing. Again, it's as though I'm watching the show:) Speaking of amazing. How about that handsome FBI agent. Wish I had a Booth:) Don't think my husband would appreciate that much:)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
I love the way Booth takes care of her...& that she allows him to, no one else, just him. You write these characters so well.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Well, that was certainly an exciting beginning. I love their passion. You've managed to hook me again:)
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i loved
kimmiej77 chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
nice story, loved it
Nice Huntress chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Fanfiction won't load chap 12 atm, but I like it so far and want to read the rest :(